Post Thanks / Like

Default Casa Linda or similar communities

Hello

I've been looking at the Casa Linda web site (casalindaonline.com) and would love to get some input from those living in there or in similar communities. I'm thinking of buying a villa to use as a rental property and then as my retirement home in a few years. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

There has been a lot on the board about Casa Linda. Go here and pick out what looks best http://www.dr1.com/forums/search.php?searchid=96032

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm. Ken - that link you published is broken.

MaryP. I have a house in CL - you're welcome to PM me with questions.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

http://www.dr1.com/forums/search.php?searchid=96776

This works. Don't know what happened with the first link. Got both in the same way, but I see there is a difference.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

that one doesn't work either, Ken

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by maryp
    Hello

I've been looking at the Casa Linda web site (casalindaonline.com) and would love to get some input from those living in there or in similar communities. I'm thinking of buying a villa to use as a rental property and then as my retirement home in a few years. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
    Hi Maryp,

We just recently purchased a lot and are starting to build the first of june.
    Our experience with the owner and management has been very good.The general manager Timo does a very fine job running the complex and is more than willing to help with any request. WE looked at many communities and picked Casa Linda because of the excellent security and management. WE would highly recommend you to purchase there. Good luck__ Wayne & Joanne

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Maryp,
    I also have a house there. You can PM me with questions. It's a nice development, depends what you are looking for.

ecarignan

Blocked due to spamming
    Post Thanks / Like

Wink

I never had any problem with rental in Casa LInda and I have been doing it for a long, long time

All the best to you