PRD should be banned

samiam

Bronze
Mar 5, 2003
The PRD is the cancer that is eating away whats left of our country. They should be banned or forbidden from ever participating in Dominican Politics again. All they do is **** things up and get rich. Hipocrites, all of them!!!
They critiziced Balaguer for stealing and cheating and killing. I tell you who died poor(Balaguer) and who died rich(Pe?a) and who stole more money and killed more Dominicans even though they governed for a much shortrer period of time.

The PRD is a cancer composed of ignorant, uneducated monkeys who have no regards for others rights, who know not the meaning of words like shame, sacred, righteousness, honor, sensibility. Who steal in broad day light and pretend to be men who deserve respect but give none back just have stolen the most prescious properties of all dominicans. Yes, its true, they just passed the law expropriating our national parks.

I want them out of there now!!!!

I want them all lined against the wall and shot. Thay are all good for nothing except throwing them to the dogs(after they are shot) :pirate: .

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Prd

samiam said:
The PRD is the cancer that is eating away whats left of our country. They should be banned or forbidden from ever participating in Dominican Politics again. All they do is **** things up and get rich. Hipocrites, all of them!!!
They critiziced Balaguer for stealing and cheating and killing. I tell you who died poor(Balaguer) and who died rich(Pe?a) and who stole more money and killed more Dominicans even though they governed for a much shortrer period of time.

The PRD is a cancer composed of ignorant, uneducated monkeys who have no regards for others rights, who know not the meaning of words like shame, sacred, righteousness, honor, sensibility. Who steal in broad day light and pretend to be men who deserve respect but give none back just have stolen the most prescious properties of all dominicans. Yes, its true, they just passed the law expropriating our national parks.

I want them all lined against the wall and shot. Thay are all good for nothing except throwing them to the dogs(after they are shot) :pirate: .

Go on.. Don't hold back... Tell us how you really feel.

DRshooter

Apr 23, 2004
Where do I sign up!!!

samiam said:

Nice Idea!!!! makes me smile just think about it, how it's gonna feel next year when the lot of them is in Najayo!!!
But the bulls**t here gets so thick that they are going to be people protesting leonel for attacking "los hijos del pueblo" and the "padres de familia"

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
samiam: I'm confused...I thought I read in another thread that you were voting for Estrella, which is the same as voting for Hippo. Listen Bro...I don't want to change your opinion, but if you're so pissed off at The PRD you really should vote for Leonel. It's the only hope we have to get these people out of there. Voting for Estrella helps Hippo carry out his plan to stay in power. I'm sure you know that Hippo's wife and Estrella's wife are cousin. I'm sure you know that Estrella became the candidate of the PRSC with the help of Hippo and the PPH, so that favor is going to be returned if there's a second round. Even if you don't like Leonel, I'm sure you will agree with me that he's the lesser of the two evils...

gerd

Jan 10, 2002
samiam said:
They should be banned or forbidden from ever participating in Dominican Politics again

Why not just ban dumb idiots from voting. :D
The ballot counting would be over in a few minutes also.

samiam

Bronze
Mar 5, 2003
suarezn said:
samiam: I'm confused...I thought I read in another thread that you were voting for Estrella, which is the same as voting for Hippo. Listen Bro...I don't want to change your opinion, but if you're so pissed off at The PRD you really should vote for Leonel. It's the only hope we have to get these people out of there. Voting for Estrella helps Hippo carry out his plan to stay in power. I'm sure you know that Hippo's wife and Estrella's wife are cousin. I'm sure you know that Estrella became the candidate of the PRSC with the help of Hippo and the PPH, so that favor is going to be returned if there's a second round. Even if you don't like Leonel, I'm sure you will agree with me that he's the lesser of the two evils...

Because Leonel is not the best man, he's just the most popular one and to me thats a pretty vague reason to vote for a man. Its as simple as that.

I have said Leonel is the lesser of the two evils before. Still not a good enough reason to vote for him. I will vote for Eduardo because I think he has a lot of potential for the future and because he is the most decent person out of the three.

I've known him since I was a kid and he has always been a man of his word as far as I am concerned and as far as my experience with him. I've met Leonel and he lied to me once. I've met Hipolito and he lied to me too. So you tell me why should I cast vote for a candidate who I know will to me again?

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
samiam said:
Because Leonel is not the best man, he's just the most popular one and to me thats a pretty vague reason to vote for a man. Its as simple as that.

I have said Leonel is the lesser of the two evils before. Still not a good enough reason to vote for him. I will vote for Eduardo because I think he has a lot of potential for the future and because he is the most decent person out of the three.

I've known him since I was a kid and he has always been a man of his word as far as I am concerned and as far as my experience with him. I've met Leonel and he lied to me once. I've met Hipolito and he lied to me too. So you tell me why should I cast vote for a candidate who I know will to me again?

OK...I wasn't trying to change your vote. Just wanted to state the obvious that a vote for EE is a vote for Hippo.

bochinche

Bronze
Jun 19, 2003
samiam said:

banning the prd would be just about the most stupid thing any government could do. it is without doubt the largest political party in the d.r. and despite your generalisations there are a good many prd people that are not hypocrites or ignorant, uneducated monkeys.
i do agree that there is a cancer eating away the party itself. well principled politicians suddenly turn to some of the most corrupt rulers, this seems particularly true with the prd at the moment. it is also true of nearly all (if not all) previous dominican governments. banning the prd will not resolve any of these issues.
on the other hand, if dominicans were not so gullible, they might actually band together and do something about these corrupt rulers, but this is not in the nature of the latin americans, including the ones closest to us, the cubans and the puerto ricans. they all generally accept what they are told and leave it at that. if it wasn't for the the 'real' prd, not the sham you see now, we would either still be under dictatorial rule or part of the u.s. "commonwealth" (which equates to the same thing - dictatorial rule).

i don't ever remember pe?a govern, even for a short time (if you are talking about as president). who was he supposed to have killed and when was he ever accused of stealing money. he died rich? not by dominican standards he didn't.
balaguer on the other hand, he probably didn't pull the trigger at any time but he had his henchmen and cronies. and he certainly didn't die poor.

if you believe, as many on this site seem to, that francisco caama?o de?o was nothing but a sweaty lard-arse, who would have been exactly like hipolito, then continue your call for a prd ban - after that change your name to koko, eat your banana and get back in your cage.

Apr 26, 2002
Confused

Bochinche,

I'm confused. You're a Hatuey man. If Hippo wins again, he could stay in office forever. I really think he wants to be a Balaguer (though he's nowhere near as savy).

How does that help Hatuey in his goal to become President? I would think that saddling Leonel with Hippo's mess for four years would open the door to Hatuey in 2008.

Also, are Hatuey's followers generally voting for Hippo? (We know that Hatuey himself is not.) Have gifts and job offers been forethcoming to Hatuey's group? Or are they simply indistinguishable from the rest of the PRD?

bochinche

Bronze
Jun 19, 2003
hello porfio!

...god! no! i'm not a hippo man. i agree with you, if leonel wins, the next elections will be a good battle between hatuey and estrella. if hipolito wins, he will be even more difficult to get rid of the next time around. he is nowhere near as savvy as balaguer was, but his 'anillo' do have a lot of tricks up their sleeve.

i remember you saying that hipolito will win this election one way or another.... i don't like him, but i am also more convinced he will win - one way or another.

hatuey is publicly telling his followers to vote for anyone but hipolito, but it is no secret that his followers will be voting for leonel. i recently went to a "do" to provide support (moolah) for pld - everybody arrived with their envelopes. the difference with this one was that it was full of well established prd people (anti-reelectionists). surprisingly enough there was a pph man (spy?) there, golo mentioned these instances. it could be that really he has no intention to vote for hipolito, but he had no envelope either (it was alfredo rizek).
the anti-reelectionists are very distinguishable within the prd (they are the 'real' core of the prd) - hatuey has benefitted and will continue to benefit the most from these people for not moving from this re-election principle (as would jfpg if still alive). it does not follow and it would be wrong to say that all of them are hatuey followers though.

this thread started off with samiam calling for the ban of the prd - that just doesn't make any sense at all.

(footnote - what happened to your nemesis?)

samiam

Bronze
Mar 5, 2003
bochinche said:
on the other hand, if dominicans were not so gullible, they might actually band together and do something about these corrupt rulers, but this is not in the nature of the latin americans, including the ones closest to us, the cubans and the puerto ricans. they all generally accept what they are told and leave it at that. if it wasn't for the the 'real' prd, not the sham you see now, we would either still be under dictatorial rule or part of the u.s. "commonwealth" (which equates to the same thing - dictatorial rule).

The problem is, my little monkey friend, that parties such as the PRD feed and thrive on such ignorance and gullibility. They breed it, and encourage it because its the only real source of strength they have. Sheer dumb masses of emotional voters. Take your average PRD voter and your average PRD candidate and between them I doubt you can get any sign of intelligence (and please dont confuse tigueraje with intelligence) or an ounce of decency.

BTW, No, I was not refering to Pe?a as president, you dont need to be president to have the power to cheat, steal or kill.
As for him being rich, it is no secret (atleast in the business sector in Spain) just look into the Galerias Preciados scandal and who his partners where (Carlos Andres Perez, Felipe Gonzalez and the Cisneros). So stop accepting what you are told about your glorious leader and party and start thinking and looking for the truth.

You tell me, what has the PRD they ever done to make things better in this country?