Families - Schools?

Original1

Apr 7, 2004
Hello All!
I have watched the board and not taken part until now. The questions that I have are different. We have been to the DR several times and are moving to the Sosua area this summer. I would like to know if any of you have families.
Do you know about the schools in Sosua? Do you have opinions on the International School and the Garden kids School.
I look forward to getting to know you all.

Chester4

*** Sin Bin ***
Feb 12, 2004
Schools in Sosua

Original1 said:
Hello All!
I have watched the board and not taken part until now. The questions that I have are different. We have been to the DR several times and are moving to the Sosua area this summer. I would like to know if any of you have families.
Do you know about the schools in Sosua? Do you have opinions on the International School and the Garden kids School.
I look forward to getting to know you all.

Hello ... I live in Sosua with my 2 children aged 13 and 11 years... they both go to The Learning Centre School in Sosua. We have lived here for 2.1/2 years and they were at the International School when we first arrived. I was not happy with the school and found it to be very expensive. Both my children are doing very well at The Learning Centre School and they will be returning there in September for the 2nd year. If you would like any more details please ask me... I would be more than happy to help. What ages are your children? Which country are you all from? Maybe we could all meet up?

Good Luck with your move here .... with kind regards...