I love it!

nsanchez

Apr 27, 2004
Hi everyone,

I'm having so much fun reading all this stuff, you guys are hilarious. Can anyone tell me what a Sankie is? The advise you give the girls that "fall in love/lust" with these guys is right on the money though.
I was born in La Romana but grew up in the states going to spend summer vacations with my relatives back in the DR. One thing I learned about Dominican guys is that they can't help themselves, THEY ARE PLAYERS, but they're sooo good at it. As long as you know what you're getting yourself into...is all good...

BTW, Dominican girls can be just as treacherous, specially the ones that look good. My advise to all the American/Canadian/Whatever girls that are going over there on vacation and coming back home thinking "they're in Love" is DON'T; It was just a very good vacation... the minute you're on that plane back home forget about it.

I go on vacation to the DR several times a year, all over the country, my favorite is Santo Domingo, Malecon area. I take my American girlfriends over there, we look good and we know it, we go out every night looking delicious and take whoever we want back to our hotel. After we f _ _ k them,(usually by about 8:00Am) we get room service breakfast, feed them, shower, and send them home. I warn my friends about not falling for the guys even thouth they're so scrumptious. We just make sure we take plenty of comdoms, never promise to keep in touch once we're gone, and never ask any personal questions like: Are you married? We don't want any personal questions either. Is there anything wrong with this picture? We come back home rejuvenated and ready to climb up another step up the corporate ladder.
I love Dominican men - I just don't fall in love with them!

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
You're kidding, right?

Anyway, just look up there, a little to the right where it says "SEARCH"

Type in SANKIE andyou will get more info than you will ever need.

HB

nsanchez

Apr 27, 2004
Hillbilly said:
Anyway, just look up there, a little to the right where it says "SEARCH"

Type in SANKIE andyou will get more info than you will ever need.

HB
I know, I know, amor, there's tons of stuff about the infamous Sankie, but I just wanted to be efficient and get a quick definition w/o having to read all the other stuff. Would you be so kind Hillbilly? What's a Sankie? Pretty please?

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Oye!

nsanchez said:
Hi everyone,

I'm having so much fun reading all this stuff, you guys are hilarious. Can anyone tell me what a Sankie is? The advise you give the girls that "fall in love/lust" with these guys is right on the money though.
I was born in La Romana but grew up in the states going to spend summer vacations with my relatives back in the DR. One thing I learned about Dominican guys is that they can't help themselves, THEY ARE PLAYERS, but they're sooo good at it. As long as you know what you're getting yourself into...is all good...

BTW, Dominican girls can be just as treacherous, specially the ones that look good. My advise to all the American/Canadian/Whatever girls that are going over there on vacation and coming back home thinking "they're in Love" is DON'T; It was just a very good vacation... the minute you're on that plane back home forget about it.

I go on vacation to the DR several times a year, all over the country, my favorite is Santo Domingo, Malecon area. I take my American girlfriends over there, we look good and we know it, we go out every night looking delicious and take whoever we want back to our hotel. After we f _ _ k them,(usually by about 8:00Am) we get room service breakfast, feed them, shower, and send them home. I warn my friends about not falling for the guys even thouth they're so scrumptious. We just make sure we take plenty of comdoms, never promise to keep in touch once we're gone, and never ask any personal questions like: Are you married? We don't want any personal questions either. Is there anything wrong with this picture? We come back home rejuvenated and ready to climb up another step up the corporate ladder.
I love Dominican men - I just don't fall in love with them!
Keep on playing with fire taking all those guys to your room and "after you f--k them", condom or not, one day you will find out what a sankie is. In your case, you will find a sankie that will feel used by you and then he WILL make your life a living hell. I can honestly promise you that it WILL happen to you, even if you look "that good and you know it".

nsanchez

Apr 27, 2004
Thank you

Robert said:
Here you go... "Sankies For Dummies"- Parts 1,2,3"
http://dr1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31305
That was great!
I was beginning to think that this whole Sankie thing had something to do with low self-esteem/fat/old/out-of shape-female/thing. And I was right! So you don't look good where you're from but all of the sudden you're god's gift to men in another country - I doubt it - specially in one where women are as beautiful as they are in the DR. These women knew these men were playing them and they chose to be fooled; No question about it.

I don't condone what the Sankies are doing, but I don't blame them either. Sankies are portrayed as subspecies who are taking advantage of women in some very weird way. In reality, any woman who looks good is not going to spend her money to come on vacation and hang out with the employees of the resort, no matter how good they look, that's ridiculous.
And what about that guy in the forum with the 3 letter name, B _ _ that keeps saying he's 40 something but he can date girls that are in their 20s. I dated a guy who was in his 40s once but I have Platinum Rolex watch to show for it. My point is: why do men think is so different btwn men and women? When you're beautiful, young and physically fit you can pretty much have anyone you want, male or female. But once you're over a certain age, regardless of gender, there a price to pay, admit it or not. If at any age, you're out of shape, don't believe anyone who tells you you're sexy and desireable, you should know better.

I love this forum. It shows that it takes all kinds to make the world go 'round.
I thank you all for letting me add my 2 cents.
PS

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
nsanchez said:
That was great!

And what about that guy in the forum with the 3 letter name, B _ _ that keeps saying he's 40 something but he can date girls that are in their 20s. I dated a guy who was in his 40s once but I have Platinum Rolex watch to show for it.

PS

Perfect example of why guys go to The DR to get laid. Other than that I agree with pretty much all you said.

nsanchez

Apr 27, 2004
Oye Papi

miguel said:
Keep on playing with fire taking all those guys to your room and "after you f--k them", condom or not, one day you will find out what a sankie is. In your case, you will find a sankie that will feel used by you and then he WILL make your life a living hell. I can honestly promise you that it WILL happen to you, even if you look "that good and you know it".

I knew when I posted this message that I was going to get some hostile comments. When I go to the DR I usually hang out with young Dominican professionals that are close friends of my various cousins that live in Sto Dgo.
My point was that I don't go over there to fall in love and have my heart broken like an adolescent.
I don't see why a sankie would want to make my life a living hell, I'm very kind, never lie, and never make any promises I can't keep.

PS

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Quite Amazing Anyone Needs this Definition but...

nsanchez said:
Hi everyone,

I'm having so much fun reading all this stuff, you guys are hilarious. Can anyone tell me what a Sankie is?

If you are having fun reading this stuff and you don't know what a sankie is, you must not be reading it very closely or very much. They are essentially male prostitutes and will have sex with tourist women for money under the guise in most cases of some "relationship" meant to keep the cash flowing in after the tourist leaves. Some will have sex with either men or women, protected or not, so keep that in mind when you rely only of birth control pillswith these types of folks.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
You are the perfect example why men prefer Dr women over american. I don't have to give them a thing to get what I want. All it costs me a few charming words, a dinner or a night out dancing. I don't care how cute you think you are, most santiago girls would put you to shame anyday, even the barrio girls. So don't think you will be doing any favor to 40 plus years old guys for going out with them. As far as the 40 yrs old guy you have dated, he was a sucker.
Now if you keep picking up cheap guys and screwing them in hotels and moving on to the next one, be careful. The condom can break and you can get infected very easily with some of the most horrible sexual diseases that you don't know about. These cheap guys that you pick up screw anything that moves, even the dirty hookers from carwash. You can end up with herpes, genital warts or something far worse. Try to be more selective in your venture.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
How old are you?, 10!!!

nsanchez said:
I don't see why a sankie would want to make my life a living hell, I'm very kind, never lie, and never make any promises I can't keep.

PS
Read the many posts that have been posted about males or females that get so "attatched" to a tourists when the tourist is an easy target and takes them to their rooms. They would show up where you stay and harrass you. It does not matter if you are bedding your family friends or that they are doctors, lawyers, architests or the president, some people WOULD get attatched to an easy target. Maybe is has not happened to you yet, but it will. Just be very careful because you are in the right path to get burned. Don't believe me, read and find out.

nsanchez

Apr 27, 2004
AZB said:
You are the perfect example why men prefer Dr women over american. I don't have to give them a thing to get what I want. All it costs me a few charming words, a dinner or a night out dancing. I don't care how cute you think you are, most santiago girls would put you to shame anyday, even the barrio girls. So don't think you will be doing any favor to 40 plus years old guys for going out with them. As far as the 40 yrs old guy you have dated, he was a sucker.
Now if you keep picking up cheap guys and screwing them in hotels and moving on to the next one, be careful. The condom can break and you can get infected very easily with some of the most horrible sexual diseases that you don't know about. These cheap guys that you pick up screw anything that moves, even the dirty hookers from carwash. You can end up with herpes, genital warts or something far worse. Try to be more selective in your venture.

You're jumping to conclusions here, I don't pick up "cheap guys". I usually go out with my cousin who is in medical school at the Autonoma and we hang out with her friends from the university. These guys are just like me, too young and busy to get involved in relationships. But they do like to have a good time. BTW, all the ones I've known had carried their own condoms too.
As far as dating older guys to me it would just seem a little creepy to be going out with someone so close in age to my parents, that's all. The guy that gave me the Rolex was trying to impress me with his money, that wasn't my fault. Besides, I don't need guys to buy me stuff, I make my own money. That gives me the right to be able to do whatever I want.
And I agree with you on how beautiful most of those girls are, but they would not put me to shame, trust me on that.

nsanchez

Apr 27, 2004
miguel said:
Read the many posts that have been posted about males or females that get so "attatched" to a tourists when the tourist is an easy target and takes them to their rooms. They would show up where you stay and harrass you. It does not matter if you are bedding your family friends or that they are doctors, lawyers, architests or the president, some people WOULD get attatched to an easy target. Maybe is has not happened to you yet, but it will. Just be very careful because you are in the right path to get burned. Don't believe me, read and find out.

I'm 24, my birthday was early in May. My mom is 44 and my dad is 45.

msugirl

Apr 16, 2004
OK Ok...we get it...your hot...your friends are hot and you know what your are doing. Here is my two cents....play with fire long enough and you are going to get burned. Cheesy, I know, but there is more truth to that then you could probably get your little but "hot" head around. And, to what you said about this being a low-self esteem/old/fat out of shape female thing, you are wrong. I have seen plenty of BEAUTIFUL, YOUNG and SMART woman get sankified.

mami

Mar 16, 2004
look who's calling the kettle black

AZB said:

Aids doesn't just choose "cheap people" you need to watch your life style too.

Oche

Jan 6, 2004
You got that right, the worst sankified experience i've ever heard was an AFS canadian or french exchange student who was barely 16/17 years of age who was set up with a "respectable" family in Santo Domingo (as these types programs of these kind of organizations tend to provide to the overseas students) also in an "adequate" neighborhood, i can't remember which. After 3-4 months this girl was tailed by "her dominican family" too see that she had fallen for some construction worker from los alcarrizos. Make out your own conclusions.

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
Nsanchez, you may be the most beautiful woman in the world, but what you have been doing with so many strangers in motel rooms is most cetainly not, and not the actions of a lady. I have respect for working girls that need the money,, you should tone your arrogance down a little, those people that have advised you on here know what they're talking about and are trying to help.