Today's Booms and Busts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
UP-BOOMS-

-Marc Anthony makes us proud Latins again. The 140lb. man has laid Jennifer Lopez at the small cost of only US$50,000 compared to poor Ben Affleck and Puff Daddy who had to spend miilions for their engagement diamonds, cars and other expensive gifts to lay the assy-one. Marc's diamond ring is a bargain for such nice behind. So Latin lovers "tienen muy buena muela", just like that other Cuban who laid her before she was real big time.Marc really knows quality. From a Miss World to Miss Everything.
-Raul Mondesi is also a winner for refusing to work(play baseball) so he has to turn over his hard-earned money to buscon Mario Guerrero. By the way who taught Mario Guerrero how to play baseball? Raul doesn't need the cash. He lives in inexpensive San Cristobal and lives like a rich chopo. He is happy just to show off in front of the tigueres del pueblo. Power to him.
-Sammy Sosa, my main man, watch him start taking over the national league home run derby soon and leave behind all those impostors who have quick starts in cold April. Those who doubted him will have to eat crow. By the way, isn't that Germaine Dye the same who last year got off so fast and in the end was just an also ran? Who are all these new names in the power department?
-Frank Reyes, will be a winner when he faces Krisspy in a head to head concert challenge. I bet Frank will show his cool style over the raggedy Krisspy. Frank is the sharpest dressed bachata man in business and a real ladies man.
-Roger Clemens- What a class act. Sock it to the National League cry babies.

BUSTS-THE LOSERS
-The 300 Dominican soldiers who came back from Iraq with their tails in their asses running like cowards and their welcome home parade was not even noticed. Except for Hippo and the discredited top brass and the soldiers' families nobody went to the airport to cheer them. Hipolito laid an egg trying to use this as a political browny point.Send them to the Haitian border!!!
-Felix Sanchez again-Patriot man Felix is chickening away from running in the Mexican Grand Prix after his bad show in our own Pix(came in fourth). He claims is the altitude. I say he is just chickenshit.
-Juana Arrendel again-She should return the apartment Hippo gave her for that gold medal if she doen't run in the Mexican Pix and wins at least "place".
-El Gobierno De La Ma?ana's team at Z-101 who are mostly spending their time arguing and accusing each other instead of using their time in their commentaries to discuss the real issues facing us today. Alvaro Arvelo the smuck with a Napoleonic ego has turned to sex, comparisons like who's the best lawyer? Who's the prettiest woman in DR? and crap like that. What a wasted brain. Will somebody who knows him tell him he is an ***, because he doesn't let me do it over the phone. Will somebody tell Biembenido Rodriguez, the owner, his program is going down the pits?Just old news.
-Jose Lois Malkum, Banco Central Chief, who is practicly giving away money and nobody is taking it. Who wants Dominican pesos anyway, even at 60% interest? I didn't, and I could have earned over $200,000 a month. BUST!
-Eduardo Estrella, who after hiring expensive Dick Morris as his campaign advisor has fallen from 17% of the potential vote to tomorrow's expected poll findings of 9% preference. Wolfman...ask Dick for your money back!!!
-Obie Bermudez, who got a real beating from the Mexican K-1 band for showing up at a party where the K boys were, wearing a gold chain that was given to his girlfriend Jennifer Pe?a by one of the K-1 boys when she used to go out with him. Some Dominican guys like to practice this little game too, except we don't beat you up, we just shoot your ***!!
-Nick Berg- Oh Nick, didn't Uncle Sam tell you to get the hell out of there? Now those nasty Iraquians served your head in a plate. I've been right all along. Instead of sending our Dominican troops to "build up" Iraq we should have told them not just to take pictures of their soldiers naked, but we should have stuck Babe Ruth-size bats will nails and tacks up their asses.

TW

URock

Feb 10, 2003
Golo100 said:
-Nick Berg- Oh Nick, didn't Uncle Sam tell you to get the hell out of there? Now those nasty Iraquians served your head in a plate.
TW

This was pretty funny up until this point. :disappoin

deelt

Bronze
Mar 23, 2004
Don't make laugh

I'll ignore the Iraq comment because it is too chopo like and I need to save my energy.

But on Dick Morris, I have to laugh!!! Estrella OBVIOUSLY has not read up on Dick Morris! When Dick "helped" Clinton in the last campaign with his triangulation theory (anytime you read the word think DICK MORRIS), Clinton's poll numbers went down. Not to mention Dick really straddles the field here in the US while serving as a cross-snitch...just bad politics...I guess that does make him qualified to work on DR-PRSC politics...well, at least Dick is happy, I guess that is all that really matters. hahahahha :eek:

Thanks I needed that laugh.

Golo100 said:
UP-BOOMS-

-BUSTS-THE LOSERS
--Eduardo Estrella, who after hiring expensive Dick Morris as his campaign advisor has fallen from 17% of the potential vote to tomorrow's expected poll findings of 9% preference. Wolfman...ask Dick for your money back!!!

TW

Fiesta Mama

Bronze
Jan 28, 2004
Not appropriate!

Golo100 said:
Nick Berg- Oh Nick, didn't Uncle Sam tell you to get the hell out of there? Now those nasty Iraquians served your head in a plate. I've been right all along. Instead of sending our Dominican troops to "build up" Iraq we should have told them not just to take pictures of their soldiers naked, but we should have stuck Babe Ruth-size bats will nails and tacks up their asses. TW

Golo, just reading the newspaper article about Nick Berg brought tears to my eyes and I haven't even seen the live internet video where this poor American was decapated by savages (nor do I want to). How could you be so insensative to post this in a somewhat joking sense!!! That was no joke and I hope the U.S. gets their people out of that country soon!

Barnabe

Dec 20, 2002
Hum..

Well,

remember the post on bachata.. Golo warned everybody: he was listening to KILLING JOKE in the late 70's...

I was listening to Clash and the Stranglers.

Barnab?

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Barnabe said:
Well,

remember the post on bachata.. Golo warned everybody: he was listening to KILLING JOKE in the late 70's...

I was listening to Clash and the Stranglers.

Barnab?
I was listening to "sex pistols".
God save the queen.

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
Fiesta Mama said:
Golo, just reading the newspaper article about Nick Berg brought tears to my eyes and I haven't even seen the live internet video where this poor American was decapated by savages (nor do I want to). How could you be so insensative to post this in a somewhat joking sense!!! That was no joke and I hope the U.S. gets their people out of that country soon!
I apologise in advance for detracting from the thread,
Having lived in the Middle East for years mamamia I can tell you this happens every Friday, their holy day, in the main square of the towns all the people gather, the decaps are done on a platform and all other punishments like chopping off hands for thieves etc, they let the blood run into the people, the crowd and their children cheer loudly and party, I never went but others did,,,only once. When they teach the boys the Koran from a very early age its all day constant chanting, they rock back and forth, back and forth whilst doing so, they're so insecure, they have no chance to develop like normal children, thats why they turn out fanatics. Im so very sorry for Nick and his family. I think you know Golo your comment was in bad taste.

thick_neck

*** Sin Bin ***
Apr 6, 2004
golo...

Two very obvious errors on your post:

1. Roger Clemens is NO class act. Ripken, Tony Gwynn, Sean Casey, Dale Murphy, Tony P?rez, Clemente, Willie McGee, B. Larkin, Jim Thome, Troy Glaus and Mois?s Alou are/were CLASS acts, but not Roger the dodger. Not here, not ever.

2. The Iraqis did NOT kill Berg. But the Bushies know who did, AND so do the fearless periodistas from Chile, Spain, France, Mexico, and the nincompoops at FAUX TV.

Hey, Porfio, how long before Tony asks for proof on number '2' above?

-Joseito

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Wow, and I have been missing out on all the fun stuff.

Ladybird said:
I apologise in advance for detracting from the thread,
Having lived in the Middle East for years mamamia I can tell you this happens every Friday, their holy day, in the main square of the towns all the people gather, the decaps are done on a platform and all other punishments like chopping off hands for thieves etc, they let the blood run into the people, the crowd and their children cheer loudly and party, I never went but others did,,,only once. When they teach the boys the Koran from a very early age its all day constant chanting, they rock back and forth, back and forth whilst doing so, they're so insecure, they have no chance to develop like normal children, thats why they turn out fanatics. Im so very sorry for Nick and his family. I think you know Golo your comment was in bad taste.
Can you please name the country where these fun activities are performed to the criminals? I bet they have no crimes there at all. Maybe that is whats needed in american justice system (wouldn't you agree?). This is "pay per view" stuff baby and guess what, all for free. What more can you ask for in real extreme entertainment. (move over jackass.....).

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
Saudi Arabia

AZB said:
Can you please name the country where these fun activities are performed to the criminals? I bet they have no crimes there at all. Maybe that is whats needed in american justice system (wouldn't you agree?). This is "pay per view" stuff baby and guess what, all for free. What more can you ask for in real extreme entertainment. (move over jackass.....).
No there is hardly any crime at all, normally committed by outsiders. When we first arrived we saw money lying in the street, we were told dont touch, the person that lost it will return tomorrow and the money will still be there....... There are many tales, but I wont continue as it detracts from the original thread, we'll chat one day.

KrackedKris

On Vacation!
Apr 8, 2004
Ladybird said:
No there is hardly any crime at all, normally committed by outsiders. When we first arrived we saw money lying in the street, we were told dont touch, the person that lost it will return tomorrow and the money will still be there....... There are many tales, but I wont continue as it detracts from the original thread, we'll chat one day.

And God didn't make little green apples and it don't rain in Indianapolis in the summertime.......

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
thick_neck said:
Two very obvious errors on your post:

2. The Iraqis did NOT kill Berg. But the Bushies know who did, AND so do the fearless periodistas from Chile, Spain, France, Mexico, and the nincompoops at FAUX TV.

Hey, Porfio, how long before Tony asks for proof on number '2' above?

-Joseito
oK! I'll Bite! Who do you think killed Berg? This should be good!

Apr 26, 2002
This hardly requires conspiracy theories. The White House has already announced that the assassin was a Jordanian affiliated with Al Qaida.

Al Qaida had no power in Iraq prior to the invasion. Now they do. Go figure.

Is this the part where I write something about Dominican troops to keep us on topic?

Status
Not open for further replies.