flavored coffee!!

Dolly

Apr 19, 2004
Hi all, I have been here for 6 weeks now and I have been looking around for good flavored coffee. I checked the Haagen Daz cafe, another cafe in the Andalucia plaza, several places actually, the point is they are all not flavored actually, tooo much coffee. Anyone knows of a place where they really have a good latte and flavored coffee? I mean something more or less like Starbucks. And by the way I am not American. :) Thanks guys.

Werner

Feb 19, 2004
Hi Dolly. In St Domingo there is a great coffee shop in the Acropolis shopping centre, in Santiago there is a great one in a bookstore at Plaza International.

Succes!

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
For a special treat, in many places around the DR, the coffee is laced with fresh nutmeg, and it is delicious! You use a little grater and do it right!

Also, you can add cocoa to your coffee.

At the Cuesta Bookstore in the Nacional Supermarkets, they serve excellent coffees, including capuccino...

HB

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
There's the Caribbean Coffee chain, with branches in several large SD malls including Bella Vista, Acropolis and Diamond.

I love the coffee+nutmeg combo, but nothing beats coffee+cardomom Middle Eastern style.