Map?

Fiesta Mama

Bronze
Jan 28, 2004
smallbrian said:
Looking for a map of Santo Domingo...online - Anyone?

www.tripadvisor.com/ Resources-g147289-Maps-Santo_Domingo_Dominican_Republic.html

Go to that link and on the left hand side it says maps. Click on that and then scroll down and there is a good map of Santo Domingo. Let me know if that does not work.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Maps

Dear Ladybird: One of the best maps for your purposes is the one made by Berndtson & Berndtson. It is expensive but worth every penny. Bookstores have them.

Also, Texaco has pretty good maps of the DR and major cities.

HB

CyaBye3015

Bronze
Jan 8, 2003
Maps

smallbrian said:
Looking for a map of Santo Domingo...online - Anyone?

Smallbrian, Ladybird,

I asked the same question a couple of months back and got some good advise. Do a search for maps and I think you may get some answers. Also I was looking for the map that Hillbilly recomended, they are 10.95 here in the states, I bought the same map in Sosua for 300RD (about 6.00)

Joe

El Viejo

Jan 2, 2002
CyaBye3015 said:
Smallbrian, Ladybird,

I asked the same question a couple of months back and got some good advise. Do a search for maps and I think you may get some answers. Also I was looking for the map that Hillbilly recomended, they are 10.95 here in the states, I bought the same map in Sosua for 300RD (about 6.00)

Joe

Joe
Do you still have THAT map?

Rick

CyaBye3015

Bronze
Jan 8, 2003
Lol

El Viejo said:
Joe
Do you still have THAT map?

Rick

Rick,

I only had "THAT" map for about a day, I now have the $400 RD variety from the POP airport. I did notice that Alf's internet in Sosua got more of the $300 RD variety in stock.

Now you got me wondering first one is someplace in OHIO. :rolleyes:

Joe