Cheap, cheap, cheap from Toronto to POP

Fiesta Mama

Bronze
Jan 28, 2004
I just checked on selloffvacations.com for their charter flights from Toronto to POP for the next week... unbelievable price:

$342.87 (including tax), round trip, if you can believe it!!!

If it were not for my job, I would be packing right now! Hope someone is able to take advantage of this deal as it RARELY gets this low.

johnsr

Bronze
Apr 13, 2002
Fiesta Mama said:
I just checked on selloffvacations.com for their charter flights from Toronto to POP for the next week... unbelievable price:

If it were not for my job, I would be packing right now! Hope someone is able to take advantage of this deal as it RARELY gets this low.

Fiesta Mama, Get your priorities in order, everyone knows vacation's are more important than jobs!!! :) Tell your boss you will be sick for a week and then jump on the plane!!! :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:
John

Fiesta Mama

Bronze
Jan 28, 2004
But John...

johnsr said:
Fiesta Mama, Get your priorities in order, everyone knows vacation's are more important than jobs!!! :) Tell your boss you will be sick for a week and then jump on the plane!!! :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:
John

I already did that once this year so I can't play that card again LOL! Whoops, don't tell my boss.

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
johnsr said:
John
John Ive been trying to convince her to do that the past few days, I dont know why she doesnt give in, pack up and just come,, forget her job, especially after meeting some of the great people here tonight that I did :eek:gre:

carribean_mom

Apr 20, 2004
Good Prices

Fiesta Mama said:

Hola,
I was looking at Go Travel Direct web site, and you can go to the DR, 2-weeks for $899.00 WICKED. Wish I was rich lol.
:laugh: