Dinner with DR1ers: the opening bid for Larry was high

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
I for one was glad we had to wait for dinner as we all laughed so much, thank you Scott and Larry for making such a good evening possible, Im just sorry mine wasnt the successful bid at $45 US, did the telephone bidder win or Chester 4 or even if Dawnwll. I lost you on the return??

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
You had me laughing ladybird. I had a great time, even though I had to sit next to Scott :). What a great group of people. So many with funny accents. AZB didn't show and missed a really good time. Chester4, I wanted to pick up a nice bottle of Merlot tonight in Cabarete and though maybe you could recommend one to me :)
Larry

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
Dont encourage her Larry, it was pure starvation that drove her to the brink,, and by the way for all other readers the auction was for Larrys company he turned out to be such a gorgeous hunk, (HANDS OFF) but no-ones talking as to who won :cheeky: :cheeky: :cheeky:

Chester4

*** Sin Bin ***
Feb 12, 2004
Larry said:
You had me laughing ladybird. I had a great time, even though I had to sit next to Scott :). What a great group of people. So many with funny accents. AZB didn't show and missed a really good time. Chester4, I wanted to pick up a nice bottle of Merlot tonight in Cabarete and though maybe you could recommend one to me :)
Larry

Sorry Larry, did not read your thread till Saturday morning so, hope you managed to find a good bottle of Merlot in Caberete without my help? If you did'nt manage to find the wine get in touch with me and I'll try and help ok?!

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Chester4 said:
Sorry Larry, did not read your thread till Saturday morning so, hope you managed to find a good bottle of Merlot in Caberete without my help? If you did'nt manage to find the wine get in touch with me and I'll try and help ok?!
You have an extra bottle of Ripple hanging around? I thought you served the last bottle to Robert and I a few weeks ago!

Chester4

*** Sin Bin ***
Feb 12, 2004
Escott said:
You have an extra bottle of Ripple hanging around? I thought you served the last bottle to Robert and I a few weeks ago!

Escott .... sorry, I don't remember this but you know that I always have a bottle of Ripple around to share with you. :cheeky: I don't know about Robert though!

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Larry my hero.

When I grow up, I would want to be exactly like larry.