Mail Boxes Etc. in Santo Domingo - any experience?

wunderone

May 12, 2004
Anyone have experiences using Mail Boxs Etc in Santo Domingo for incoming mail, mail box rental, etc?

juanita

Bronze
Apr 22, 2004
Very good service!

Business mail on Roberto Pastoriza/Ortega Gasset 2 years. Never lost one package, I receive packages and mail from the USA and Canada. I even sent expensive jewelery...no problem! :confused:

kingofdice

Jan 16, 2002
Where is Mailboxes. Etc. located in Santo Domingo? How long does it take for mail to appear in S.D., once shipped from the U.S.?

Johy

Sep 15, 2003
www.worldisround.com
ERICKXSON said:
Can you ship from the DR to the US using MAIL BOX ETC....... i need directions to sign up..

I have used PO Box International for one and a half year and had work just fine for me, no problem, you can ship from the DR to the US, and you get really quick your stuff from the US also, I use it mostly for documents that I don't want to get lost and for small stuff that doesn't weight to much

The web page is:

www.pobox-intl.com

There you will find the phone number and address in DR.

Hope it helps

Johy ;)

I forgot to write that the web-page is in spanish, sorry

Last edited:

AlaninDR

Mr. Chunky Skin
Dec 17, 2002
kingofdice said:
Where is Mailboxes. Etc. located in Santo Domingo? How long does it take for mail to appear in S.D., once shipped from the U.S.?
It's located on Terridentes, just south of the Hotel Naco. You are provided with a Miami address for things coming from the USA. I've never been aware of any delays through customs so it depends on when an item is delivered to Miami.

wunderone

May 12, 2004
MailBoxes Etc. - Packages slow and expensive

Mail Boxes is ok, as in better than nothing - but only for documents and "regular mail". For packages, slow as can be, confused, expensive, and customs gets to raid the packages and charge some arbitrary price before it finally arrives at MBE. If the package arrives at all. Not what I had hoped for.

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
Johy said:
I have used PO Box International for one and a half year and had work just fine for me, no problem, you can ship from the DR to the US, and you get really quick your stuff from the US also, I use it mostly for documents that I don't want to get lost and for small stuff that doesn't weight to much

The web page is:

www.pobox-intl.com

There you will find the phone number and address in DR.

Hope it helps

Johy ;)

I forgot to write that the web-page is in spanish, sorry

I second P.O. Box. Been with them for several years and the service has always been excellent. Even brought down a western saddle once and everything went smoothly. Just ask for Sr. Gonzalez or Sra. Silvana and you'll get personalized service from the owners.