getting restalyne in POP

bargainbaby

May 14, 2004
when I was in Sosua last month, I noticed a sign for a "spa" next to a jewerly store that advertised restalyne...( a wrinkle filler like botox). I am interested in getting this cosmetic procedure done on my next trip, and was told it may be significantly less expensive then doing this here in NY....I'm sorry i didn't stop --but we had a plane to catch...
can anyone give me a name or contact number if you know of one to get this procedure...
thanks

POP Bad Boy

Bronze
Jun 27, 2004
No one answered

..............this question, so maybe noone knows, but I have now been asked by someone if anyone knows of any place in the POP area that either does Botox or collagen facial injections................which I guess would be similar to the original question asked???

Thanks,

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
bargainbaby said:
when I was in Sosua last month, I noticed a sign for a "spa" next to a jewerly store that advertised restalyne...( a wrinkle filler like botox). I am interested in getting this cosmetic procedure done on my next trip, and was told it may be significantly less expensive then doing this here in NY....I'm sorry i didn't stop --but we had a plane to catch...
can anyone give me a name or contact number if you know of one to get this procedure...
thanks
That would be at Andre's Deutsch Hair Studio, above Patrick Silversmiths, on Pedro Clisante, accross from PJ's.
The phone number is 809-571-2597.