Betty 1 Where Are you???????/

Betty1

Nov 22, 2003
Hey guys,

I had a wonderful time as well, hopefully we'll do it again soon.

Badpiece where is your faith in me?

Betty

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Well Welcome to the board, Miz Betty!

Good to see a new poster.
Where you live?
You ever been to the DR?
You nice people?
What you doing mingling with badpiece??

Serious, now, we really enjoy seeing new faces around here and it is a pleasure to welcome you to the board. TIMH, our official "welcomer" is very busy these days but he will get here eventually.

What the above means is, we'd like to know more about you...:)

HB

Bugsey34

Bronze
Feb 15, 2002
Yay Betty

Betty is what some of us call a "major league lurker" (quote from KeithR) and those of us that know her are really excited that she has finally come out of the shadows and is posting!

Great time with all of you last night, let's do it again soon!

Keith R

"Believe it!"
Jan 1, 2002
www.temasactuales.com
Bugsey34 said:
Betty is what some of us call a "major league lurker" (quote from KeithR) and those of us that know her are really excited that she has finally come out of the shadows and is posting!

Great time with all of you last night, let's do it again soon!
Horray Betty! Por fin!!!
Some of us have been trying to persuade her to come out of the shadows for a long time. ;) Now that you've finally surfaced, Betty, don't disappear again. Start building those posts.

Sorry I could not join this NYC party and have a chance to meet you, Badpiece, Chris and Jeanmarie. Maybe next time! I don't feel too bad, though. I hear Rueben (Techie), Scott (Escott) and Johne were also no-shows. :cheeky:

Best Regards,
Keith

Betty1

Nov 22, 2003
Gracias a todos por la bienvenida!

I am a Dominican living in NY, try to go back for a yearly visit especially now that my mom moved back after 30 years in NY. been a lurker for a while now as Linamia and a few others can attest to, considered nice people by those who know me(badpiece don't say a word). Now that I broke the ice will post regularly. Hopefully, the next reunion will bring more people together this one was great!

Betty

jeanmarie

Mar 24, 2004
Hurray Betty!

Guess it's time for me to follow suit... Had a great time the other night with you, Bugsey, Lina, Forbeca, Badpiece ( a great story-man), Chris, Eddie & Audra... Hope to meet up again sometime- with any luck much further SOUTH!!!

tired_boy

Bronze
Dec 4, 2003
I think i need filling in on Betty like HB does.

There seems to be a lot of excitement that i dont know anything about!?!?!??!

Betty I only have good things to say about you, except I would advise all you guys not to have your cell phones with you at the next get together ;)
I will also let you know how the get together in Sosua is on Friday, Hope your not to jealous stuck in NY while I'm enjoying an ice cold Presidente at Rockys in Sosua.
Badpiece

Forbeca

Bronze
Mar 5, 2003
Hi guys, Betty I'm so glad you finally decided to start posting, don't disappear on us now, hear? Jeanmarie, Chris NJ, Badpiece, Eddie and Audra it was lovely meeting you guys, my husband and I had a wonderful time. Let's do it again soon.

Rebecca

Last edited: