Anyone lonely on election day want to come...

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
;) .... to brunch at my place. A few of us are gathering at my place for brunch on Sunday as I have a panoramic view of Sosua and the Bay so we can watch the action of the voters from the terraces. If anyone is lonely and wants some great company please reply. Bring your own pistols. :bandit:

MotorCity Mike

Apr 9, 2004
Wish I could be there

But.....I arrive in PC tomorrow morning and will be spending all day trying to get up to Sosua.

Have fun at your brunch.

MCM

Ladybird said:
;) .... to brunch at my place. A few of us are gathering at my place for brunch on Sunday as I have a panoramic view of Sosua and the Bay so we can watch the action of the voters from the terraces. If anyone is lonely and wants some great company please reply. Bring your own pistols. :bandit:

Chester4

*** Sin Bin ***
Feb 12, 2004
Ladybird said:

Thanks for the invite Ladybird ....we'll be there to enjoy the view. See you tomorrow.

Chester4

*** Sin Bin ***
Feb 12, 2004
Thank you - Ladybird!

Ladybird said:

Thanks Ladybird for your wonderful company - and the fantastic panoramic view from your house. We all had a great time at your place yesterday. I look forward to many more get-togethers like this.

Hope all your problems are being solved up there - I understand why you don't want to leave your beautiful home.

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
Yes it was a really good day,, and fantastic night !! :tired: :tired: Dont forget the BBQ on Wednesday Chester :bandit: , we all know who's cooking, but NOT making the coffee.

Last edited: