Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Anyone lonely on election day want to come...

.... to brunch at my place. A few of us are gathering at my place for brunch on Sunday as I have a panoramic view of Sosua and the Bay so we can watch the action of the voters from the terraces. If anyone is lonely and wants some great company please reply. Bring your own pistols.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Wish I could be there

But.....I arrive in PC tomorrow morning and will be spending all day trying to get up to Sosua.

Have fun at your brunch.

MCM

Quote Originally Posted by Ladybird
    .... to brunch at my place. A few of us are gathering at my place for brunch on Sunday as I have a panoramic view of Sosua and the Bay so we can watch the action of the voters from the terraces. If anyone is lonely and wants some great company please reply. Bring your own pistols.

*** Sin Bin ***
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the invite Ladybird ....we'll be there to enjoy the view. See you tomorrow.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MotorCity Mike
    But.....I arrive in PC tomorrow morning and will be spending all day trying to get up to Sosua.

Have fun at your brunch.

MCM
    Oh Im sorry Mike we'll do something for you after you arrive, see you before Friday x Ladybird

*** Sin Bin ***
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Thank you - Ladybird!

Thanks Ladybird for your wonderful company - and the fantastic panoramic view from your house. We all had a great time at your place yesterday. I look forward to many more get-togethers like this.

Hope all your problems are being solved up there - I understand why you don't want to leave your beautiful home.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Red face

Yes it was a really good day,, and fantastic night !! Dont forget the BBQ on Wednesday Chester , we all know who's cooking, but NOT making the coffee.
    Last edited by Ladybird; 05-17-2004 at 01:46 PM.