Aventura Was Amazing !!

de_la_cruz

Mar 25, 2004
I just came back from the Aventura concert this morning :knockedou :knockedou :knockedou at 6am !!!

this was my 4th Aventura concert, and damn these boy can rock........ instant 0r*****.... :cheeky: :cheeky: i even got pulled on stage to "MOAN" !!!!!!!! :knockedou

Marianopolita

Former Spanish forum Mod 2010-2021
Dec 26, 2003
Thanks for the update. I was wondering how it was. I am glad that TO gave them a good show. I am sure Montreal will do the same.

de_la_cruz said:
I just came back from the Aventura concert this morning :knockedou :knockedou :knockedou at 6am !!!

this was my 4th Aventura concert, and damn these boy can rock........ instant 0r*****.... :cheeky: :cheeky: i even got pulled on stage to "MOAN" !!!!!!!! :knockedou

mariaobetsanov

Jan 2, 2002
Lucy You!

100 pesos is cheap. Here a concert cost big. cheap is around $40.00 to 60.
My husband saw Johnny Cash, on his last concert and the going price started at $75.

debs

Jun 10, 2002
Aventura's performance was wonderful, but they should have done a better sound check as the music drowned out their voices at times. These guys love the stage and always shine. It was nice to see how they've matured over the 2 years since their last appearance in Toronto.

The line up to get in was terrible and parking was very unorganized. I won't even get started on the crowd that showed up, let's just say they were lacking in any form of social skills.

de_la_cruz - I wouldn't brag about being pulled on stage to MOAN...all of the girls that did got made fun of because they were making the most un-sexy noises ever...one even sounded like a goat...hopefully that wasn't you ;)

de_la_cruz said:

Marianopolita

Former Spanish forum Mod 2010-2021
Dec 26, 2003
Thanks for the feedback but my hope now is that they bring one the classic giants to Toronto or Montreal. I think crowd support has been proven and especially bachata in Montreal is very big. Maybe I am going out on a limb here but I would like bachata in the ranks of Antony Santos, Raulin Rodriguez and Joe Veras in TO or MTL. I know the crowd support in MTL would be incomparable.

I am disappointed to hear that crowd maturity was lacking but I am not suprised. That was foreseen in opinion.

Thanks Debs.

debs said:
Aventura's performance was wonderful, but they should have done a better sound check as the music drowned out their voices at times. These guys love the stage and always shine. It was nice to see how they've matured over the 2 years since their last appearance in Toronto.

The line up to get in was terrible and parking was very unorganized. I won't even get started on the crowd that showed up, let's just say they were lacking in any form of social skills.

de_la_cruz - I wouldn't brag about being pulled on stage to MOAN...all of the girls that did got made fun of because they were making the most un-sexy noises ever...one even sounded like a goat...hopefully that wasn't you ;)

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
Los Toros Band

Apparently, Los Toros Band are coming to Montreal for the LatinoFest. Just my luck, I'll miss it! Someone said July 17 or 18 weekend...can anyone confirm?

Music

Bronze
Apr 19, 2002
www.flickr.com
I went to the Toronto concert as well it was GREAT! The are really good it was my second time seeing them! I wish we would have more Bachata concerts come to T.O.!

Debs- line up was crazy they should of had two lines. One for ticket holders and another for people buying tickets at the door, I waited over an hour to get in. It kind of took my mood away but I like to make the best of things so once I got inside and heard some music it was all good!