I want to know about Miami, Tampa, & Orlando...

EthanA

May 16, 2004
Who is winning In Florida and by what percent? I am from New Jersey...And HERE IS MORADO all the way..... Please some one let us know..... :classic: :classic: :classic:

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
Hate to break the news to ya but Hippo has major backing with the Dominican in Allahpatta(Miami) he raised over a Million Dollars here. The 2 big Dominican papers are PRD mouth pieces and the Dominican/American national Foundation is run by the PRD.

EthanA

May 16, 2004
I hate to break it to you.....

Tony C said:
Hate to break the news to ya but Hippo has major backing with the Dominican in Allahpatta(Miami) he raised over a Million Dollars here. The 2 big Dominican papers are PRD mouth pieces and the Dominican/American national Foundation is run by the PRD.
\

NO I hate to break it to you...but Leonel WON!!! In all THREE ....TAMPA< ORLANDO & Miami....He won with 75% so....I guess Money isn't everything/....

ERICKXSON

Bronze
Dec 24, 2002
www.creambay.com
Tony C said:

MIAMI IS A PLD CITY BY 75% of the Dominican voters....

i guess a lot of people were getting just paid.