HB Clan Increases. HB all puffed up!

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
At 8:34 yesterday morning, the biggest news in our house was not Leonel or Hippo or anything else.

It was that Julia Milena had arrived via C-section, in wonderful health, and Mom and baby were fine.! Seven pounds and fourteen ounces, this full term baby joins Mirtha, the baby that arrived two months early, two years ago, and that a lot of you helped pull through those first few days with your good thoughts and prayers.

Ma HB and Son#3 were there for the happy event, celebrated at Cl?nica Corominas, in Santiago de los Caballeros. The ol' HB just danced a jig and puffed out his chest.

HB

Tony Cabrera

Sep 24, 2002
Hello, HB, pretty soon, the HB clan will take over Santiago, look out leonel :classic:
Oh forgot to congralute you and your son!

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
H.B.,

Your son and all your family have been blessed again. Congratulations.

PJT

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
I particularly like the names. Apart from an 'm' and an 'e' they are identical to mine.

Felicidades a los padres y los abuelitos!

Chiri

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Hb...

May God Bless the new baby and your whole family!
food-smiley-004.gif
Have a "grande" and enjoy the new addition!!!

Congratulations!!!

AtlantaBob

Jan 2, 2002
Congratulations, HB,

Nothing better than being a grandpa (except that you are now sleeping with a grandma!) Oh, well. So, how about those cigars. I'll take a Preferido. :smoke:

johnsr

Bronze
Apr 13, 2002
Congratulations!

H.B. Congratulations to you and the rest of your family!! I am still waiting for my first grand. Maybe next year!! :D
John