craving sushi? fantasizing about a bowl of piping hot fad-thai?

patrikim

May 5, 2004
if you're living in sosua, or cabarete area, your fantasies are finally here!!!
we are called IZAKAYA (japanese for a small tavern), and are located in pro-cab, at the residencia dominicana hotel. we specialize in japanese / thai cuisine, and would really love to have you as our guest...
chef dori & the staff at IZAKAYA.

Last edited:

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Dori is a cool guy, met him last week at Rockys.

I suggest some of you people go eat at ProCab and post your reviews on the food.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
I can't freakin wait to try it. I get into town on the 17th so they better lay in a good inventory on the 17th:)

Had Thai food last week at another restaurant and it took 2 hours to get served last Thursday. That was terrible. 7:30 reservation and I was still eating at 10pm. I am still trying to digest the meal! Worst part is I had 9 people for dinner and I was embarassed at the poor (read terrible) service. It will be a long time till I return to that restaurant! Anyone with terrible service during low season can kiss my butt.

I love sushi. I actually like Chirashi better. Raw fish served over Sushi rice (vinegar) as opposed to Sashimi which is served over white rice.

Scott

Formosano2000

Mar 5, 2003
Where exactly ?

patrikim said:
if you're living in sosua, or cabarete area, your fantasies are finally here!!!
we are called IZAKAYA (japanese for a small tavern), and are located in pro-cab, at the residencia dominicana hotel. we specialize in japanese / thai cuisine, and would really love to have you as our guest...
chef dori & the staff at IZAKAYA.

Could you specify the address of Izakaya and how best to get there ? I'm coming up to Sosua/Cabarete this weekend and would love to try your food. Do you have a phone number as well ?

Thanks !

PS. I promise DR 1 members a report afterwards !

patrikim

May 5, 2004
exact address & directions to Izakaya

we are at the hotel residencia dominicana on calle A, in pro-cab.
as you turn off the main st. of cabarete, pass the gate of pro-cab, and
make a right turn. we're the first big building on your right hand side, you can't miss the sign.
for reservations call us at 571-0588.
see u soon,
chef dori and the crew.