Bahia Blanca - Rio San Juan

toosie

Apr 5, 2004
Just wondering if anyone has recently stayed at the Bahia Blanca near Rio San Juan. I am looking at staying in the area for about a week and was wondering if there are any other hotels near the area (Rio San Juan). I have stayed at the Bahia Principe before and would like to try something a little lower scale. Any info would be welcomed.

tired_boy

Bronze
Dec 4, 2003
Post this question in the 'General' section and you will get more replies than in here.

I am sure you will find some very helpful advice!

:)

appleman

Dec 18, 2003
Thumbs up!

toosie said:
Just wondering if anyone has recently stayed at the Bahia Blanca near Rio San Juan. I am looking at staying in the area for about a week and was wondering if there are any other hotels near the area (Rio San Juan). I have stayed at the Bahia Principe before and would like to try something a little lower scale. Any info would be welcomed.

I stayed there just over a year ago. At that time I found it to be a charming place, with fantastic views. The food there was good and the beer was cold. The rooms were clean and very reasonable. Being at the end of the street away from traffic, it was also quiet. I would not hesitate to recommend it. PM me if you have any specific questions. I may have some pictures I could email you.

Bob H.

boss170

Feb 26, 2004
Same here!

I have been there also, clean,quiet adn the owners are nice people. They speak french if needed. PM me for more if you like...Oh yea. GREAT SUNSETS! and the Presidente WAS cold!

Jem

May 20, 2004
Not that I know SHYTE

I would suggest checking into apartments depending on how long you're staying...... stay away from resorts... there are plenty in Rio San Juan