*** Farm For Sale ***

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Charming country farm, legally registered as a non-profit corporation. It is located near the village of Maimon, a short distance from Puerto Plata. With almost 16,900 sq. mt. of landscaped terrain that is professionally maintained, and a large amount of shade trees and fauna, it is a tropical paradise...

Click here for more details: http://dr1.com/directories/realestate/jd_farm.shtml

KrackedKris

On Vacation!
Apr 8, 2004
Robert said:
The property is very nice and very well looked after.

Robert

Does this mean the property can only be used for charitable purposes? It appears to be a "lot" of property for the money

AtlantaBob

Jan 2, 2002
It looks like the nice quiet finca-like-place that I am looking for, for retirement. I think I need to get down there and start looking around. Damn this having to work every day!

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Thanks, JD. Yes, most smart real estate investors here buy and sell as corporations. This way it's just an exchange of the corporation into the new name.

Curious11

Mar 13, 2006
My parents want to buy this property. They just went to the DR last week and this is the land they want to buy. I hope it's still up for sale, according to listings on the web it is.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
PM the owner directly via the message board. If you have problems, email me and I will pass on his contact details. Email: robert@dr1.com

JD is a good guy and I'm sure your parents can stike a deal with him.
The property is very nice and well looked after.

Gringo

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
God I wish I had the Money.................

The other day I went with my wife to view this property, It is simply fantastic, If we had the money to invest in this unique property we would do so in a NEW YORK minute.
Some very fortunute person is going to score big time on this one of a kind country side property that is only 30 minutes away from Puerto Plata.
And the price is very reasonable..............

Gringo A.K.A. Larry

juancarlos

Bronze
Sep 28, 2003
That is really a nice property. It has been on the market for a long, long, time. I forgot when I saw it for the first time, but it was years ago. I thought that, by this time, someone would have bought it. The asking price, it seems to me, is not that exorbitant.