All you sankie loving trailor-trash, Lets talk seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Does it matter if he / she is a sankie or not, its all too simple to see what is good for you and what is not.
If you meet a guy who is uneducated (speaking english doesn't qualify him as educated, bums speaks english in usa), and he is poor, lives with family, or rents a room somewhere in a ghetto, lacks a car and doesn't have money to pay for your date in a fancy place, then he is for sure a total loser in dominican society. The truth is that you incoming tourists only stay in resorts or near the beach, so naturally you only mingle with dominican dirt. These dominicans in those areas are the poorest and the lowest class people that you would find in this island. No decent dominican from santiago or capital would want to know them let alone date them. These are the lowest of the lowest cast folks in DR. Now having said all that, no educated dominican is proud to be even seen with them in public. These domincians are labeled, chopos, grillos etc.
Now if a decent dominican guy (nice job, late model car, and elegance, non-black etc) finds one of these barrio poor girls attractive, they usually sneak them to a motel and then dump then in their ghetto and leave. they make sure no one sees them with them anywhere.
Now these poor girls that I am talking about are knock-outs, as compared to cheap ugly slimy whores in puerto plata or sosua/cabarete. Then you have the foreigners who are seen hand in hand proudly exhibiting their hooker friend to every passing tourists in the streets. What the hell do you see in them that we seem to be missing out? What is so charming about these star-trek freaky creatures that you find so attractive? why is it that so many guys want to marry then and make ugly babies with them?
I can understand a fat, freckled faces 45 plus yrs old tourist feamle with a 22 yrs old cheap ghetto hotel servent. She has no choice but to get what comes to her, but what I don't understand is that why so many of you slim girls, supposedly educated elegant women find these ghetto losers so fun to be with? What is it that you have common with them? aren't you embarrassed to be seen with these low life poor losers in public? Don't you care what people think of you all? What is it that makes you want to have babies with them and make you want to lose all you have to move into a ghetto with his family? what is it that makes you fall in love with a guy who lives with 10 family members in a small house and makes 100 dollars / month and takes orders from another loser who makes 150 dollars / month in the same hotel?
What is it that makes you feel he is the right man for you?
what is it that repels you about the decent educated american men in your own country? What is it that a north american male lacks that these ghetto monsters seems to have in abundance? Please lets talk real stuff and get to the point once and for all.
What is it that makes you women fall for these cheap, uneducated, lowlife scums of dominican society? What is so exciting about them that you can't get from a decent man back home? What would it take you to go out with your own men? What is the real deal? lets cut the BS and get to the point.
I have had enough of this trailor trash behavior.
AZB

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
I would have written it differently, AZB, but I've often wondered myself why the very attractive foreign women I see walking on the streets with sankis are attracted to what are, in effect, male prostitutes.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Ken said:
I would have written it differently, AZB, but I've often wondered myself why the very attractive foreign women I see walking on the streets with sankis are attracted to what are, in effect, male prostitutes.
Oh Boy!
If he had written it differently I'd have to wonder who the Author was.

What I don't understand is this. When someone reads all that's in this forum why they can't come to their own conclusion. And seeing some of the answers why they would think that their story would be treated any differently. I know, I know if no one posted I've have no job right? hehehehe Or maybe we'd be forced to discuss other topics. God forbid eh?

NY1

Feb 26, 2002
AZB said:
If you meet a guy who is uneducated (speaking english doesn't qualify him as educated, bums speaks english in usa), and he is poor, lives with family, or rents a room somewhere in a ghetto, lacks a car and doesn't have money to pay for your date in a fancy place, then he is for sure a total loser in dominican society.

That's such BS. You just basically described many of the people that live in the "campo." I know many people that fit your stereotype who happen to be wonderful people that were just born poor.
I'm sure you'll find a "sankie" that is none of the above, does that make them special in your eyes?
I sometimes wish people would come off of their high horses.

Jan

Bronze
Jan 3, 2002
Santo Domingo Este
www.colonialzone-dr.com
I agree somewhat. But, many tourists come here and don't know the difference.

And I lived in a Mobil home in USA! Watch who you call trailor trash!

I still say, when a woman/man comes here and doesn't know anyone. Whats wrong with a fling with a human here? They would pay a tour guide to show them around. So why not get a little more personal attention. See the sites. Meet the famlies. Enjoy whilst here. Maybe keep in touch if you need a person to show you around and have a little fun with when your here. Tourists don't have time to go out and meet "the elite". So pay, enjoy, and leave the man/woman and have great memories. Get their number incase you return and need them. And if theres a certain click, the smell is there, see what happens. Just cause your poor doesn't make you a bad human. Just be careful.

When a tourist comes here enjoy, your gonna pay anyhow, so when you pay make sure you enjoy what you pay for. And keep in mind its vacation. If you go on vaca in USA and meet a person. You have fun doing whatever. But when you leave ..."what goes on at camping stays at camping"..is what I always said.

So your here on vacation and have to pay for a guia..or for sex..or for the beers...you brought your money so you could enjoy. So enjoy! Just leave it when you go back to the hum drum of normal living.

And please keep posting the stories about the Sanky/ punta romances. They get the most responses and are really fun to read and respond to. This forum would be dead without them and then what would our dear Anna do? jejeje

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
Pathetic Sankie bashers

There are a few of us DRers that live here and gather periodically and we agree that the one thing that is most irritating and pathetic is the way you people post again and again the most derogatory and insulting comments to people just asking your advice and help on this subject. What on earth right do you have to attack them in such a personal way. Its always the same couple of people that do it that prompts the question ..........Why? You must surely lead the most empty and unhappy of lives to attack in such a demeaning tone. Only people that are not content with their own find flavour in spitting spite on others.. Our greatest respect to those people that have been hurt by Sankies and hurt even more deeply and profoundly by you bunch of moronicites. :paranoid: :paranoid:

Last edited:

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
Jan said:
I agree somewhat. But, many tourists come here and don't know the difference.

And I lived in a Mobil home in USA! Watch who you call trailor trash!

I still say, when a woman/man comes here and doesn't know anyone. Whats wrong with a fling with a human here? Here! Here! then what would our dear Anna do? PRECISELY! :cross-eye :cross-eye

stormer

Apr 27, 2004
I'm confused AZB

What makes these Dominicans dirt or the lowest of the low, just because they work in resorts? Please clarify.

simpson Homer

Bronze
Nov 14, 2003
Sanky

With out Sankies, grillos, Chupa Cabras, vive lejos, pariguayos how could be the DR?

Who write:

El Chopo :cheeky:

TEHAMA

Feb 3, 2004
Only To Azb

As a male (surprise and no its not Thelma, its native american TEHAMA), I find your opinnion extremely sovenistic. I am embarrased for you. Do you have any idea, on any given day, how many 50+ plus men with 20 year olds?
Many I personally weren't even 20, but I give them benefit of doubt. "Live and let live," I say.
TEHAMA

Nelly

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
My husband grew up in the campo, was a sickly child until the age of 5, and from the age of 8 years was often pulled out of school (when there was enough money to send him) to work on the farm. He was raised by his uncle, the father was not in the picture and the mother left for the capital to work and support the many siblings. He did not get much of an education. In order to improve his life he left the campo at 18 and went to Sosua to find work. He started off working restaurants eventually working in a resort. This is where I met him. I was raised not to judge people by their "covers" and I'm so thankful for that as my husband is the kindest, sweetest, most loving, sensitive and romantic "manly" man I have ever met. It is nothing for him to stand up to the biggest bully on the ballfield and later on change his baby niece's diaper just because it needs to be done. Every person he meets (in restaurants, stores, banks, hotels, etc.) treat him with the utmost respect. He would give you the shirt off his back. I admire and love him so very much. You can't paint everyone with the same brush. If you do, you lose.

Randi

Mar 14, 2004
You're right. When I go on vacation I want to be near the beach and AI's can be the most cost effective ways to travel. That being said, chances are pretty high that the Dominicans we will encounter are the sankies and chopos that you refer to. Low class or not, they know more about the country than I do and therefore that makes them a resource. Interacting with locals is an important part of my vacation. Given that it is in fact that, a vacation, convenience also factors in. Perhaps you would be willing to come to the resort to give me a better, higher class perspective of life in the DR the next time I travel? I can't speak for anyone else but the hotel employees that I met were some of the friendliest, most hospitable, and flirtatious people as they're supposed to be. They fed me BS lines and made me laugh. Did I believe what they said? Absolutely not. Do I believe it makes them bad people? No. Going to a new place and trying to get a feel for the culture is fascinating to me. As a tourist and non-native I think I'm sort of am at the mercy of the "sankie" population. DR1'ers seem to be very generous helping one another out but it's unrealistic for me to think that the upper class are sitting around waiting to meet me, a 25 year old New York girl to take me around and entertain me. They've got lives there, I don't. So as a result, I came, I tanned, and I hung out with a few sankies. I slept with none. I gave none my money. But I came home having had a good time and the urge to return.

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
Strong and to the point

There are however, exceptions to every rule and to every openion. From what I have seen AZB is on point. Although my Novia fits some of the discription she has never asked me for a thing. What she gets I give willingly.

Where else in the world can an old (59), fat white guy find a passionate, loving 25 year old beauty, who I believe is loyal, for under $200USD per month?

My first ex cost me $600,000 and the second $240,000. They were great women but nothing like my Dominican lover and friend.

CHarlie

ebonyjeff

Sep 23, 2003
I've been to the DR numerous times over the last couple of years and I've seen a lot of what here in the states would be refered to as black people. Is it safe to assume all these people, many of which were good folks as far as I could tell, are considered the equivalent of trailer trash by other Dominican's simply because they are black? I come to this site for information on the DR and I am often awarded with what I seek. What I do not understand is why what I would consider racist comments are so easily tolerated on this site. Granted I am an American black a because of my experiences in this country just a little sensitive about this issue, however, I would hope someone other than myself recognizes that there is a great deal of elitism voiced on this site that in my opinion verges on a colonial attitude. Is as if a large number of you exist in a exclusive perserve that does not include the people you come in contact with on a day to day basis. Just because they have not had the oppurtunity that was available for you does not mean that they should not be respected as human beings.

Jeff

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
I see!

kronos said:
I've never seen an attractive tourist girl with a sankie.
Then you must be "Stevie Wonder" or "El Cieguito De Nagua"!!!

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
Call a spade a spade

ebonyjeff said:
Is it safe to assume all these people, many of which were good folks as far as I could tell, are considered the equivalent of trailer trash by other Dominican's simply because they are black?
Granted I am an American black a because of my experiences in this country just a little sensitive about this issue, however, I would hope someone other than myself recognizes that there is a great deal of elitism voiced on this site that in my opinion verges on a colonial attitude. Is as if a large number of you exist in a exclusive perserve that does not include the people you come in contact with on a day to day basis. Just because they have not had the oppurtunity that was available for you does not mean that they should not be respected as human beings.

Jeff

I have spent some time in the DR and I am not sure that I have ever seen any act of racism. If I have it has come from the Dominican people who dislike other Dominicans who are a different color than themselves. I have addressed this issue several times with my Dominican friends and color to them is simply a state of preference. I do not see the hatred I see among some of my redneck friends here in America.

As I walk the streets of La Romana with my young novia I never hear the whispers or see the stares I would surely get here in Indianapolis. We seem to go unnoticed.

As for the class issue, how often do you socialize outside of you class? This is a world wide phenomenon where for the most part we tend to be accepted best by our own class. For several years I was an aide for an American billionaire and saw the class system at its worst.

I have read hundreds of posts on this forum and I can say that I have never seen the race card played here. Call as spade a spade, rich or poor, black or white, behavior is the key, and understanding is the answer. Remember that the post on this site are just opinions of ordinary people like you and I. As Abe Linclon once said, " God certinaly must have loved the common man because he made so many of them"

Charlie

Majora

May 1, 2004
just a little secret for you

We know how to make love to them and how to treat them with respect.
May be you should learn from us so you don't lose your wife again when you come back.

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
That is precisely why quite a few of us are becoming more and more angry at some of the postings on here Jeff ,,,the disgusting attitude of some on here towards the Dominican people. I myself feel if they find it so distasteful why dont they just bug..r off back to whence they came. Im sure that some of their history could term as being from the pits. Most certainly no well bred gentleman or lady would speak in such a way as some on here. Thats probably explains their readiness to insult those that come from a scenario similar to their own past.

Status
Not open for further replies.