Espresso

pensac

May 7, 2004
Info please- Where do they serve espresso in Sosua? Are any such places open at 6AM? Thanks.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I've gone to sleep at 6am but don't get up that early so I'm not sure of the time but there is a great little cigar store on Pedro Clisante that has a cafe bar and they serve espresso for 15 pesos. (Dec 2003) price It's between Harrison Jewlery and the Brittania Pub. They also have espresso at the white horse cafe. The place near Banco Popular. They have internet service there too.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Bologna serves good Expresso and is open 24 hours, 7 days a week. If you walk past Rockys and make a right on the corner by the Codetel tower it is about 3 blocks on the left side.

Jimmydr

Bronze
Apr 17, 2003
www.insearchofchicas.org
Anna Coniglio said:
I've gone to sleep at 6am but don't get up that early so I'm not sure of the time but there is a great little cigar store on Pedro Clisante that has a cafe bar and they serve espresso for 15 pesos. (Dec 2003) price It's between Harrison Jewlery and the Brittania Pub. They also have espresso at the white horse cafe. The place near Banco Popular. They have internet service there too.

This cafe is my favorite but I think it opens at 8am??