A Negative Free DR1

ClippedWing

Jan 12, 2002
This thread is for all those who want a negative free DR1. Let's stop all the name calling, mudslinging and personal attacks and respect each other as human beings.

People get brave behind a keyboard and say things they would never say face to face. We have to remember that there are people with emotions and feelings behind screennames.

I am guilty as charged of insulting and being downright vicious but not anymore. Today, I am a new ClippedWing. I will do everything in my power to never insult another DR1 poster ever again and I ask that we all take up this challenge.

I challenge everyone to extend an olive branch to that one poster that you have argued with the most with in the past and start fresh with a respectful relationship. I'll go first.

Escott, I am extending an olive branch to you. I've really, really, really despised you in the past and you have been on my ignore list for the better part of a year now but today I'm taking you off in hopes that we can communicate like adults respectfully and without anger.

Who's next? Who's up to the challenge to have a negative free DR1? Let's open our hearts and come together for the good of all.

Smooches...Clip.

JDub

Apr 7, 2003
I think internet beef is dumb so I never fall into it. I mean it's just the internet, it's not life or death that's why I don't take everything posted in forums that seriously. If I were in the DR right now, I'd be too busy drinking Brugal/Presidente and eating the fritura to have internet beef. I hope that everubody agrees with you CW.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Oh shi*!!

ClippedWing said:
This thread is for all those who want a negative free DR1. Let's stop all the name calling, mudslinging and personal attacks and respect each other as human beings.

People get brave behind a keyboard and say things they would never say face to face. We have to remember that there are people with emotions and feelings behind screennames.

I am guilty as charged of insulting and being downright vicious but not anymore. Today, I am a new ClippedWing. I will do everything in my power to never insult another DR1 poster ever again and I ask that we all take up this challenge.

I challenge everyone to extend an olive branch to that one poster that you have argued with the most with in the past and start fresh with a respectful relationship. I'll go first.

Escott, I am extending an olive branch to you. I've really, really, really despised you in the past and you have been on my ignore list for the better part of a year now but today I'm taking you off in hopes that we can communicate like adults respectfully and without anger.

Who's next? Who's up to the challenge to have a negative free DR1? Let's open our hearts and come together for the good of all.

Smooches...Clip.
Not you again!!!

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
You, you!!

ClippedWing said:
Yes it's me again. If you have nothing positive to add, I ask that you skip this thread altogether. Thanks.

Smooches...Clip.
You really do not want me to tell you what I want to tell you!!. But in the positive side of things, I have to go take a shower.

ClippedWing

Jan 12, 2002
miguel said:
You really do not want me to tell you what I want to tell you!!. But in the positive side of things, I have to go take a shower.

I've exchanged all of one post with you Miguel, if my one post made you feel bad and hurt your feelings then I'm sorry and I extend an olive branch to you too. Message board beefs are silly. No hard feelings. Have a really good shower and let's talk cordially when you return.

Smooches...Clip.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Give CW a break, she had the guts to send me a nice email yesterday, more than 99% of the "disgruntled" posters have done.

The proof is in the pudding, let's see how things evolve.

If your going to attack someone, please do it via email or PM.

Now stop your sissy girl whining Migual, otherwise I'll make the call and get Amber to slap your moronic good for nothing worthless self about!

Next...

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Clip I'm proud of you for making this move. How about saying something nice to the boss and his mother.
Just a suggestion.

Oh sorry I was writing while Rob was posting.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Anna Coniglio said:
Clip I'm proud of you for making this move. How about saying something nice to the boss and his mother.
Just a suggestion.

No need, we covered this via email, see my post above.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Sorry miguel is in shower but I will tell you this....

ClippedWing said:
I've exchanged all of one post with you Miguel, if my one post made you feel bad and hurt your feelings then I'm sorry and I extend an olive branch to you too. Message board beefs are silly. No hard feelings. Have a really good shower and let's talk cordially when you return.

Smooches...Clip.
Sorry is not good enough, I speak for miguel and here is what he has to say: "stick this olive branch up your *** and go play with your cabbage patch doll and leave this forum for real men to discuss real issues."

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Ok boss!

Robert said:
Give CW a break, she had the guts to send me a nice email yesterday, more than 99% of the "disgruntled" posters have done.

The proof is in the pudding, let's see how things evolve.

If your going to attack someone, please do it via email or PM.

Now stop your sissy girl whining Migual, otherwise I'll make the call and get Amber to slap your moronic good for nothing worthless self about!

Next...
I will behave. Please don't tell on me because then she WILL make me book another flight and go see her. Oh, the insanity!!.

Hey!!, who are you calling Migu"a"l?.

Ps: This is not the first time that you have said to me that you are "sorry". I will give you the benefit of the doubt but in my book, you said something very nasty to someone here for people to see and you should have apologized to that person here for people to see also.
All is fine with me. Thanks anyways for the leave or plant or whatever.

Pss: AZB, my buddy Juan just saw your reply and he almost pee'ed on the floor. You should have been a comedian, too funny man.

Last edited:

ClippedWing

Jan 12, 2002
AZB said:
Sorry is not good enough, I speak for miguel and here is what he has to say: "stick this olive branch up your *** and go play with your cabbage patch doll and leave this forum for real men to discuss real issues."

Okay AZB, Thanks... I'll take your suggestion under consideration. Have a nice day.

Smooches...Clip.

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
OK, I am taking bets on when CW explodes into one of her vicious, angry black tirades. After the disgusting slop that arrived on here yesterday directly from her fingertips I put nothing past her. Everyone can pm me with their bets if you want. Winner gets a beer on me.
Larry

ClippedWing

Jan 12, 2002
miguel said:
Ps: This is not the first time that you have said to me that you are "sorry". I will give you the benefit of the doubt but in my book, you said something very nasty to someone here for people to see and you should have apologized to that person here for people to see also.

A lot of people have said a lot of nasty things in this forum for everyone to see. If people want to make amends in this thread or in a PM or email that's their decision. I've never really had any real discourse with you before so if your jumping on a bandwagon to attack me then whatever, but I have nothing against you and you're not going to pull me into some kind of a tit for tat so you can up your posts. If you can't take my offer of peace then let's let this be the last exchange between us. I'm not here to argue.

Take Care...Clip.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Let's just leave it at that!

ClippedWing said:
miguel said:

A lot of people have said a lot of nasty things in this forum for everyone to see. If people want to make amends in this thread or in a PM or email that's their decision. I've never really had any real discourse with you before so if your jumping on a bandwagon to attack me then whatever, but I have nothing against you and you're not going to pull me into some kind of a tit for tat so you can up your posts. If you can't take my offer of peace then let's let this be the last exchange between us. I'm not here to argue.

Take Care...Clip.
I will pm you one of these days and I will tell you exactly what happened at the chat room that I had to ignore you. Now, since I want to "up my posts" (very smart, by the way), I will go post at another thread but I will tell you this: It's just a matter of time before you start up again. Apology accepted, somewhat.

ClippedWing

Jan 12, 2002
Larry said:
OK, I am taking bets on when CW explodes into one of her vicious, angry black tirades. After the disgusting slop that arrived on here yesterday directly from her fingertips I put nothing past her. Everyone can pm me with their bets if you want. Winner gets a beer on me.
Larry

LOL Hey Laurence! Long time no chat. You missed me didn't you? Knowing that you said "yes" here's a big *smooch* for you!

No more tirades from me. It takes 43 muscles to frown, 17 to smile and only 4 to extend a middle finger. Even though it takes less effort to do the latter, I'm opting for the second option. To be a more positive person and add more positive thoughts to the forum hoping others will follow so you're gonna' be losing a lot of beers.

Smooches..clip.

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
ClippedWing said:
It takes 43 muscles to frown, 17 to smile and only 4 to extend a middle finger.

Smooches..clip.

Hmmmm. I guess that right after I read this thread I excercised 8 muscles in the direction of the monitor then.

*smooches* Larry