Palladium Bavaro Punta Cana

naskapi

Sep 23, 2003
I just returned from a week at the Palladium Bavaro in Punta Cana. It was amazing!!! The resort is spectacular. I have been to 5 other AI's in the DR and this was by far the best for presentation and cleanliness. The service staff (front desk, waiters, maids) was great, but if you are looking for entertainment, this isn't the place. It is almost impossible to find the animation staff to participate in the daily activities. That is my only complaint, I like to play volleyball and do the aerobics but they never were going on when the were supposed to be, at the location they were to be at. The resort is part of the Fiesta resorts, and we had full roam of all 3 resorts. The food at the buffet was so good, so much variety, that we did not bother eating at the ala carte restaurants. The only other downfall was that the resort was about 75% occupied by Spaniards, so if you don't know any spanish you might have some problems. The pool is quite large with a great swim-up bar, the ocean is amazing and there are bars all up and down the beach so you never get dehydrated. The sports bar was occupied every night by the Americans and Canadians at the resort, for the hockey games, great fun!!! I don't think the bartender at the sports bar knew what hit him. The nightly shows were amateurish, but funny none the less. The costumes for the big shows were quite elaborate. The disco opened every night after the show and was always full. All in all, a great trip. I will definitely go back!!

Jenn