VA/DC/MD Spring party

Well we are having another party. Last year was a good turn out between 30-40 but this time I think it will be much bigger. After my wife and I went up to New Jersey in a bus leased by a Dominican Organization in Maryland in order to submit an absentee ballot during the DR elections. Everyone agreed to come down to our home for a holiday party this Sunday May 30. One of the Organization members advertised the party on the radio and they called to tell us we should expect about 70 people.

Those in this area and who are members of DR1 are welcome as long as your not crazy. I have neighbors who are a cop, a Mayor and one is a Immigration agent. So if you come to act a fool, I'll try to get the immigration agent to deport your ***. All kidding aside, our home is across the street from a Virginia state park called Lake Anna. So if you want to go swimming or fishing in the lake make sure you have about $5 to park and take a dip and the required annual fishing permit that cost $20. I live on 7 acres so parking should hold about 30 cars in the front and maybe 10 in the back. The rest of the property is wooded so forget about parking there unless you want my goats crapping on your car.

We will be cooking another pig or two outside. Hopefully a much bigger one next time. The last one looked like it had problems but we ate it anyway.

see you soon

Caio