Chat tonight for all DR1 old timers!!

linamia

"an unexamined life is not worth living"
Jan 2, 2002
www.pascual5designs.com
Ok before anyone thinks of making a joke let me clarify. I mean the old timers on DR1, not the geriatric ward of DR1.

I have been in the chat room a couple of times and it is has been sooo dead. Lets show these newbies how it?s done. Of course all newbies are welcome as well. This is a way to catch up with our old cyber-friends, and the people we love to hate.

What: Old timers chat
When: Tonight at 9:00 PM
Where: Chat room
Why: Cuz I feel like it LOL

Let see how many oldies I can round up

Jane J
Larry (bring a book review)
Escott (you have to log on as yourself)
Bugsey
Keith R
Jan
Amber
Tony C (we will try not to talk about kids, well maybe I will update you on mine)
AZB (please bring in a list of all your exciting wives)
Missing DR
Pib
DMS
Anna
Zeus
Meredith (is she still MIA)
Robert (do we really want Robert to come in, lets take a vote)

If I forgot anyone please add your name to the list, or just come into the chat room.

Bring your own drinks!!

Jon S.

Bronze
Jan 25, 2003
tired_boy said:
I was an hour late............and missed it all :(

No no no, it's 9 PM Dominican time, which is the same as Eastern Standard Time in the US. Where you're at right now it might be 10 or 11 PM but that's still 4 hours away, you might be sleeping by then, check in anyways

tired_boy

Bronze
Dec 4, 2003
Jon S. said:
No no no, it's 9 PM Dominican time, which is the same as Eastern Standard Time in the US. Where you're at right now it might be 10 or 11 PM but that's still 4 hours away, you might be sleeping by then, check in anyways

oh yeah!

It will be 2 a.m my time then...............i might pop in but i need my sleep as i am a 'tired_boy' :)

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
tired_boy said:
I was an hour late............and missed it all :(
How did you miss it? We haven't done it yet. Three more hrs to go.

9 PM is shall we call it New York Time.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Ay Dios mio!!!

linamia said:
Ok before anyone thinks of making a joke let me clarify. I mean the old timers on DR1, not the geriatric ward of DR1.

I have been in the chat room a couple of times and it is has been sooo dead. Lets show these newbies how it’s done. Of course all newbies are welcome as well. This is a way to catch up with our old cyber-friends, and the people we love to hate.

What: Old timers chat
When: Tonight at 9:00 PM
Where: Chat room
Why: Cuz I feel like it LOL

Let see how many oldies I can round up

Jane J
Larry (bring a book review)
Escott (you have to log on as yourself)
Bugsey
Keith R
Jan
Amber
Tony C (we will try not to talk about kids, well maybe I will update you on mine)
AZB (please bring in a list of all your exciting wives)
Missing DR
Pib
DMS
Anna
Zeus
Meredith (is she still MIA)
Robert (do we really want Robert to come in, lets take a vote)

If I forgot anyone please add your name to the list, or just come into the chat room.

Bring your own drinks!!
Contra, Thanks alot. I wasn't even invited, althought I have much more posts than you ( did I mention that I reached gold). Ok, be like that. I may even CRASH your "party". Stupid me for thinking that I was "one of the boys". Now I will have to do a AZB and go cry in a corner!!!!. Oh, the insanity!!!.

AlaninDR

Mr. Chunky Skin
Dec 17, 2002
Don't feel bad miguel, I was even "suggested" by Kieth in post #11 and lina still left me off the list. I may drink my troubles away instead.