Status
Not open for further replies.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Ok, welcome my First Annual 4th of July Bash

Time:
JULY 3rd which is a Saturday evening at 7pm at Rockys Bar and Restaurant at #22 Calle Dr. Rosen in Sosua and go on until after 12pm which is the 4th of July.

Place: Rockys #22 Calle Dr. Rosen Sosua DR 571-2951

Dinner Menu: Will be posted within 1 week. Steak and Potatoes or Ribs or Garlic Chicken will be the dishes all served with a salad, hardy desert and coffee. Prix Fix at ????. Watch here in one week.

Who is invited: Everyone both Expats and visitors alike except the pain in the *** who thinks he lives in El Choco who will know who he is:)

Please sign up right here and send email to:

Rockysbluesbar@hotmail.com

My Thanksgiving Bash drew 150 and my Easter Bash drew 100 approx. Make it to this bash for the most fun possible short of getting arrested for it.

Escott

Chester4

*** Sin Bin ***
Feb 12, 2004
Escott said:
Ok, welcome my First Annual 4th of July Bash

Time:
JULY 3rd which is a Saturday evening at 7pm at Rockys Bar and Restaurant at #22 Calle Dr. Rosen in Sosua and go on until after 12pm which is the 4th of July.

Place: Rockys #22 Calle Dr. Rosen Sosua DR 571-2951

Dinner Menu: Will be posted within 1 week. Steak and Potatoes or Ribs or Garlic Chicken will be the dishes all served with a salad, hardy desert and coffee. Prix Fix at ????. Watch here in one week.

Who is invited: Everyone both Expats and visitors alike except the pain in the *** who thinks he lives in El Choco who will know who he is:)

Please sign up right here and send email to:

Rockysbluesbar@hotmail.com

My Thanksgiving Bash drew 150 and my Easter Bash drew 100 approx. Make it to this bash for the most fun possible short of getting arrested for it.

Escott

Hi Escott ..... Am I invited? You don't always like me when I'm partying. I promise to be good if you invite me :ermm: Chester4

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
As long as you don't drink a bucket of wine like a shot of liquor, complain loudly about the service and be a general pain in the *** of course you are invited darling. I couldn't think of anyone other than you in your home I would rather have there other than your kids of course.

Hasta some day,
Escott

p1atan0

May 25, 2004
4th of july

Darn! I wish i can go but i come back to New York on the 4th of July. But Ill be in Valverde Mao on the 3rd celebrating "La Batalla de la Barranquita".
Hmmmm, lets see what happenes.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Pretty please!!

Escott said:
Enquiring mind want to know!!!!.hehe.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
p1atan0 said:
Darn! I wish i can go but i come back to New York on the 4th of July. But Ill be in Valverde Mao on the 3rd celebrating "La Batalla de la Barranquita".
Hmmmm, lets see what happenes.
Come to Sosua after Valverde Mao on the 3rd because that is when the party starts.

Scott

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Oh, oh!!

Escott said:
If you can't figure it out you aint worth telling! I wouldn't even want to mutter this Mutts name on the board!

Scott
Now I know. I guess that my head was up my buttocks!!
I would pay for a PPV boxing match between the 2 of you guys!!!!!. Who would win?, who cares, I just want to see blood and lots of it!!

Well, I hope that all of you have fun.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
miguel said:
Now I know. I guess that my head was up my buttocks!!
I would pay for a PPV boxing match between the 2 of you guys!!!!!. Who would win?, who cares, I just want to see blood and lots of it!!

Well, I hope that all of you have fun.
Good idea, then I will be able to charge for my chiropractic services in dollars.

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
AZB said:
Good idea, then I will be able to charge for my chiropractic services in dollars.

do you charge Scotty in dollars for the massages you give him or are they on the house? lol

just messing with you guys

AZB is the luckiest guy in the world..anyone living in Santiago is lucky.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
cmedina07 said:
do you charge Scotty in dollars for the massages you give him or are they on the house? lol

just messing with you guys

AZB is the luckiest guy in the world..anyone living in Santiago is lucky.
Massage? do I look like some pajaro to you, rubbing escott's hairy back? I give adjustments in the spine to align it in order to relief tensions on the nerve roots. Besides, escott is used to Full service massage and I am not into that sort of stuff. If you know what I mean by full service.

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
AZB said:
Massage? do I look like some pajaro to you, rubbing escott's hairy back? I give adjustments in the spine to align it in order to relief tensions on the nerve roots. Besides, escott is used to Full service massage and I am not into that sort of stuff. If you know what I mean by full service.

tu eres un dominican puro...lol

I love how the Dominican in you comes out...hehe

nice to see you are ok... no cambies por nada

by the way, I thought part of your chiropractic duties was to massage all the young santiagueras that go into your office? or is that a bonus you throw at them? hahahah

keep in touch

Scott,

sorry I hijacked the thread..me gots nuttin but love for ya

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Know what!!

cmedina07 said:
tu eres un dominican puro...lol

I love how the Dominican in you comes out...hehe

nice to see you are ok... no cambies por nada

by the way, I thought part of your chiropractic duties was to massage all the young santiagueras that go into your office? or is that a bonus you throw at them? hahahah

keep in touch

Scott,

sorry I hijacked the thread..me gots nuttin but love for ya
Care to know how come AZB is more dominicano than I, and why he knows so much about sankies and chopas?, the name of his office says it all: " Chiropractor, we service all, putas(os), sankies, pajaros(as) and chupacabras(os) are the most welcome!!!!.

Thread related: I truly wish that I was there to have some fun with you guys.
Jan knows that I can also be a clown if I see that someone is not having fun. I have a body that looks like a 18 wheeler hit it head on, but I would not hesitate to give anybody a LAP DANCE!!. Shi*, let me rephrase that: I WOULD GIVE ANY LADY A LAP DANCE!!! ALL THE WAY DOWN TO MY "GRANDPA'S" UNDERWEAR!!!!!, hehe.

I beat you to it, boss of yourself and DR1

Last edited:

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
miguel said:
Care to know how come AZB in more dominicano than I, and why he knows so much about sankies and chopas?, the name of his office says it all: " Chiropractor, we service all, putas(os), sankies, pajaros(as) and chupacabras(os) are the most welcome!!!!.

:p

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
Ok now that we are getting back on track, my massages have been completed and I had happy endings LOL

Dinner is going to be $329 RD which is about 6.50 US for you dopes that cant convert for the time of your lives short of getting arrested!

Following the dinner will be fireworks at 11pm and then party hardy!

So who is coming?

Scott
Toneloc24
Chester4 (ho boy)
Robert (do I assume correctly?)
Rocky (Heh)
Ted (Heh)
JimB
AZB and Transvestite girlfriend (But, he said she/he was great!)
Manxman plus 4 guests

Last edited:

Manxman

Aug 14, 2003
Hi Escott

I will be in Sosua June25/ July10 with my wife and 3 friends and would like to join your party. We are from the Isle of Man, would we be welcome ? It would be great to meet some DR1ers and party :laugh: :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.