Is Sousa Safe from the Flooding???

JGFoxx

May 27, 2004
[B]Is Sousa Safe From the Flooding???[/B]

Sorry but I am in the US and my Uncle Stan has retired in Sousa - I tried to call his cell but someone else answered it (he changes them frequently) and when I tried to call the place he was staying - there is no answer. We get very sketchy info here and I just wanted to know that he is safe.

Thanks in Advance!

Julie

Last edited:

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Sosua flooding.

JGFoxx said:
Sorry but I am in the US and my Uncle Stan has retired in Sousa - I tried to call his cell but someone else answered it (he changes them frequently) and when I tried to call the place he was staying - there is no answer. We get very sketchy info here and I just wanted to know that he is safe.

Thanks in Advance!

Julie

Yes, it is safe from the flooding that is in the news, but there certainly are some low lying areas that would be prone to flooding, if there were heavy continuous rain.

JGFoxx

May 27, 2004
Rocky - thank you so much for your quick response! You have put my heart at ease. Have a great day! :laugh:

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Sousa is Dead

John Philip Sousa, composer of the Starts and Stripes Forever and other famous marches, died some time ago as such flooding is not a big concern from his perspective.

The town of **Sosua** should be fine. It is very far away from the real epicentre of the flooding problems. Like Boca Chica where I got to watch the 24 hours of rain from the hotel with 4 inches of water on the first floor, it would have gotten pretty wet but beach towns clean up pretty well after a lot of rain.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
You're welcome.

JGFoxx said:
Rocky - thank you so much for your quick response! You have put my heart at ease. Have a great day! :laugh:

If you're ever in a rush for Sosua info, just send me a PM or an e-mail.
Marco.