Anyone use Universal Car Rental

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
Anyone use Universal Car rental in POP. they quoted us the best price and are willing to book with them but were wondering if anyone else used them before

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
la_barbie said:
Anyone use Universal Car rental in POP. they quoted us the best price and are willing to book with them but were wondering if anyone else used them before

Never heard of them???

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
There is a Universal Car Rental in Cabarete run by a girl named Diary. Is this the one? If so, I have dealt with her in Cabarete with no problems. The cars are not new though.

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
Thats It !

yes that the one !!!
Dairy actually emailed me...

She quoted me a price of $246USD with taxes and insurance for a tracker jeep for one week and said it would be between a 1998-2001 ....

Can you email me your details about the place at:

Jennifer_la_barbie@hotmail.com

THanks

Nasra

Feb 1, 2004
la_barbie said:
yes that the one !!!
Dairy actually emailed me...

She quoted me a price of $246USD with taxes and insurance for a tracker jeep for one week and said it would be between a 1998-2001 ....

Can you email me your details about the place at:

Jennifer_la_barbie@hotmail.com

THanks
Guys, Guys, Guys

The best place to rent a car in Puerto Plata is
Savings Rent a Car quote --> $230US a week..the best deal in puerto plata right a the airport..just inquire about it.....just metion my name -Maximo from Canada" the owner will take care of you.....good luck....like I said the best in town $230US taxes included and everything a week...