Where can I rent a computer in Santiago?

santiagotrav

May 24, 2004
For 1-2 months

I need to rent a computer for 1 or 2 months. Any type of computer will do as long as it is not too slow. Thanks!

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
The best possible guy has answered you

I am sure that you and MrMike can do something. He's good folk.

HB

santiagotrav

May 24, 2004
MrMike said:
I'm Mr. Mike and I can rent you a computer, I just have no idea what to charge you since I don't usually rent computers. (just sell them) What do you need it for?

Thanks Mike. I need a computer to continue working while I'm in the DR. Actually, I only need the monitor and not the computer. However, the monitor should be able to work with my laptop. I may also be interested in purchasing the monitor. A 19" monitor would be ok if it's not too expensive and it can work with my laptop. Please advice.
*The reason I need a monitor is because my laptop has a 12" display and it's not comfortable to work on it for several hours.

MrMike

Silver
Mar 2, 2003
www.azconatechnologies.com
santiagotrav said:
Thanks Mike. I need a computer to continue working while I'm in the DR. Actually, I only need the monitor and not the computer. However, the monitor should be able to work with my laptop. I may also be interested in purchasing the monitor. A 19" monitor would be ok if it's not too expensive and it can work with my laptop. Please advice.
*The reason I need a monitor is because my laptop has a 12" display and it's not comfortable to work on it for several hours.

I've got a real professional 21" you can use or buy, but the thing is heavier than most people I know and draws alot of power. Also got some 17" LCD's, sorry no 19's.

IM or email me and we'll work out the specifics.