Tu eres ajena

pafdr

May 27, 2004
I have heard two versions of this song one by Franky Reyes which is bachata and one by EDdie Herrara which is merengue personally i prefer Herrara's version but I just wanted to know who sang it first and which one you prefer

mariposa

May 19, 2004
Frank Reyes was the first one to sing it a long time ago, I like the Bachata version better.

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
Frank Reyes years ago!!

I dont think Eddy Herrera has any original songs - he is the P Diddy of Merengue.

Santiago

Apr 26, 2004
members.migente.com
Tu Eres Ajena

I personally don't like that Merengue version of Tu Eres Ajena. Everytime I hear it come on I have to turn it. The original bachata version is much better...

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
I have a version where Frank Reyes and Eddy Herrera sing it together as a merengue. I think it's the best version I've heard.

pafdr

May 27, 2004
Two questions when did this duet version come out , and if he is the so called p diddy of merengue did he sing Carolina first

mariposa

May 19, 2004
pafdr said:
Two questions when did this duet version come out , and if he is the so called p diddy of merengue did he sing Carolina first

Yes, he did sing Carolina first, that is, Eddy Herrera, many, many years ago.

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
Where is Music Queen when you need her?

Carolina was orginally sung by Nino Bravo around 1977 - if you notice there are many (and I mean MANY) girls named Carolina after that year because of that song.

Again, Eddy doesnt have many (if any) orginal songs. I happen to like his music, so I'm not saying this to hate on him.

Can someone name one song that is his and not a remake?