Horses and Dairy Cows

Wales

English Twit!
May 21, 2004
We have purchased a large farm on the North Coast DR and we wish to buy Dairy Cows and two horses, the latter should have tack. ie saddles etc. The horses should be well broken and one at least 16/17 hands. We are also interested in buying farming/milking equipment/ Churns what ever. We do not need Partners! / Money / Negative advice/ particularly from any Hillbillies but generators/ windmills/ inverters/ sound proofing for generator/ and any other real help would be appreciated.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Contact Sjh or shadley on this board, he has a farm not too far from you in Cabrera and is a American with a good head and a great wife who knows the country.

Scott

Hope I was able to fit in your guidelines:)

Wales

English Twit!
May 21, 2004
horses and cows

Escott said:
Contact Sjh or shadley on this board, he has a farm not too far from you in Cabrera and is a American with a good head and a great wife who knows the country.

Scott

Have tried to contact Shadley but he does not respond. there was someone who wanted to sell but she does not respond either. Maybe we just go to the auctions and buy.

jsizemore

Bronze
Aug 6, 2003
Homesteading?

Sounds like you are homesteading. keep us informed It is a maybe dream of mine someday. Still trying to get the saltwater out of my blood.
John

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Healthy animals..

Wales said:
We have purchased a large farm on the North Coast DR and we wish to buy Dairy Cows and two horses, the latter should have tack. ie saddles etc. The horses should be well broken and one at least 16/17 hands. We are also interested in buying farming/milking equipment/ Churns what ever. We do not need Partners! / Money / Negative advice/ particularly from any Hillbillies but generators/ windmills/ inverters/ sound proofing for generator/ and any other real help would be appreciated.

It may be a good idea to get in touch with Dr. Bob Amelingmeir, our local vet, or Judy from the Pet Lodge, to get info about procuring healthy animals. You can PM or e-mail me for their phone numbers.
You can also post your generator/inverter questions with your specific requirements and I'm sure you will get responses with all the info you need.
Marco.

Wales

English Twit!
May 21, 2004
Horses and cows

Escott said:

Scott

We sent him an e-mail but he has not responded if you know him perhaps you can ask him to contact us

Wales

Wales

English Twit!
May 21, 2004
Horses And Cows

Rocky said:
It may be a good idea to get in touch with Dr. Bob Amelingmeir, our local vet, or Judy from the Pet Lodge, to get info about procuring healthy animals. You can PM or e-mail me for their phone numbers.
You can also post your generator/inverter questions with your specific requirements and I'm sure you will get responses with all the info you need.
Marco.

Thanks for the info. look forward to receiving 'phone #s. We have received some info on inverters but sadly not too much on generators.
Wales

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Phone numbers...

Wales said:
Thanks for the info. look forward to receiving 'phone #s. We have received some info on inverters but sadly not too much on generators.
Wales
Send me a PM or an e-mail and I will send you their numbers. I would prefer not posting them here.
It may be a good idea to ask your inverter questions here, as the info you have already received, may or may not be accurate.
Regards, Marco.

sjh

aka - shadley
Jan 1, 2002
www.geocities.com
Wales,

I sent you an email with most of the info you require.

Stephen

PS: You will need a large generator to run your farm properly. 25Kw is about minimum. 40 Kw is much better. An invertor is a luxury item for a farm.