Here We Go Agian

dominican_gurlz

May 31, 2004
undefinedundefinedWell Im leaving on June 12th for my 3rd trip to dominican since febuary... I have a sick addiction.. lol. I just want to let veryone know how amazing cabarete is and I u are planning a trip to the DR you really should consider going to cabarete, the streets are full of shops for during the day and the nightlife is great. The bar I recommend is called Bambu. It is so much fun! Just thought I'd leave a little note to let everyone know that cabarete is a grewat place to stay!

tired_boy

Bronze
Dec 4, 2003
dominican_gurlz said:
Im leaving on June 12th for my 3rd trip to dominican

Thanks for your post, welcome to DR1
I am off to the North Coast in 8 days and i will check out the bar in Cabarete you mentioned

(Whilst we all know what you mean..............unless you call the country the 'Dominican Republic, DR or La Republica Dominicana' you will get the 'fourm police' moaning and whining at you, haha - ignore them if they do ;))

GirlieGirl

Jun 19, 2003
Escott...

It is not just bambu it is all the bars... What is so hot is that these tourists girls fall in love with the DJ's... Bory, Chris, Victor and many others and they are sankied to death... and cannot wait to come back and see there "boyfriends" then the real girlfriends of these men have to regulate... and they go home crying...

lol

sorry

i have no sympathy anymore...

gg

La Gata

Jul 16, 2003
www.myspace.com
Welcome

Dominican Girls, welcome to DR1! Where are you from? I live in Cabarete and I am the same age as you, so I know why you love it!!!

SSSSiiiidddd

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
GirlieGirl said:
It is not just bambu it is all the bars... What is so hot is that these tourists girls fall in love with the DJ's... Bory, Chris, Victor and many others and they are sankied to death... and cannot wait to come back and see there "boyfriends" then the real girlfriends of these men have to regulate... and they go home crying...

lol

sorry

gg
Ho boy. You will be taken off a couple of Christmas Card Lists NOW. You are lucky you aint in Anna's forum. She will bite you for offending women and their sankies.

Scott

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Escott said:
Ho boy. You will be taken off a couple of Christmas Card Lists NOW. You are lucky you aint in Anna's forum. She will bite you for offending women and their sankies.

Scott
The only person I want to bite is you ;)

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Dearest Dominican Gurlz

Since this was your first post, we, as part of the Forum Police, will forgive your use of the adjective "dominican" as a substitute for the noun "Dominican Republic". It would be like calling the US or the UK, "the United" . Understand?

That, however is not the point of my post. What I do want to say is that your post was much appreciated and just shows many readers what a great time can be enjoyed in the area of Sos?a and Cabarete.

Whether or not your enjoyment had anything to do with being "sankied" or not, you transmitted an enthusiastic approval of the rhythm and and style of life in Cabarete. Thanks for your post and please keep in touch..

Cordially,

HB, the "official" curmudgeon of these pages...

tired_boy

Bronze
Dec 4, 2003
Hillbilly said:
Since this was your first post, we, as part of the Forum Police, will forgive your use of the adjective "dominican" as a substitute for the noun "Dominican Republic". It would be like calling the US or the UK, "the United" . Understand?

Haha, i knew somebody would have to bring this up. So many people must have had itchy fingers for the last week dying to mention it.

The difference is if someone said i am off to the 'United' then nobody would know what they were talking about. However when someone says the 'dominican' then we all know what they mean. In the past some new members have had a right slating for it (i was one victim).

You handled this one like a gentleman Hillbilly, some others need to follow your example so that we keep these forums pleasant for newcomers and regulars alike.

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
Escott said:
North Coast. Puerto Plata-Sosua-Cabarete-eventually Samana.

Forgot one, Rio San Juan. It might explode in tourism like Sosua did, who knows!

PrincessTT

Jun 7, 2004
Its ALL of Cabarete

GirlieGirl said:

lol

sorry

gg

GirlieGirl

Bambu is an enjoyable Place. Its not the DJ's it is everyone there and the music. Every night we went we had a great time, the other bars were fun, but Bambu just made a great impression on us. Both me and my friend enjoyed our time in Cabarete. Bory, Chris, Jackson and all those others are DJ's or not the reason at all. We do not come home crying, we come home saying I can't wait to go back and see our FRIENDS again. But thats for your input!

GirlieGirl

Jun 19, 2003
PrincessTT said:
GirlieGirl

Bambu is an enjoyable Place. Its not the DJ's it is everyone there and the music. Every night we went we had a great time, the other bars were fun, but Bambu just made a great impression on us. Both me and my friend enjoyed our time in Cabarete. Bory, Chris, Jackson and all those others are DJ's or not the reason at all. We do not come home crying, we come home saying I can't wait to go back and see our FRIENDS again. But thats for your input!

UH HUH----- THANK YOU NATALIE!!!!! ;) See you on Saturday!!!

PrincessTT

Jun 7, 2004
Baby I Love You

GirlieGirl said:
UH HUH----- THANK YOU NATALIE!!!!! ;) See you on Saturday!!!

Well you know how it is gotta stand up for your girls.

Can't wait to party....this SATURDAY!!!!!

katuscia

Oct 6, 2004
Jackson

He is one dj in Bambu ....but I like to know if someone knows something else about him......especially with the girls.......

Thanks....hope somebody can help me with that.......