Is there a DR1 person living near Clinton, Maine?

Chester4

*** Sin Bin ***
Feb 12, 2004
Is there anyone living near Clinton, Maine?

I live in Sosua, Dominican Republic with my 2 children and will be in Clinton, Maine from 3rd June to 17th June. We are from the UK and moved here 2.1/2 years ago.

It would be nice to meet up with anyone living in this area from DR1.

MaineGirl

The Way Life Should Be...
Jun 23, 2002
amity.beane.org
Escott said:
Mainer and Maine Girl and both are very nice come from Maine needless to say. You may want to pm both of them as they would probably know if there are others.

Is Clinton near Skowhegan?

Yes, I am in Maine, Washington County to be exact, and would consider a Maine DR1 Reunion in a heartbeat. Please bring Presidente and I will bring lobster. If you are near Skowhegan, it's 3 hours away from us. (Not a big deal).

I am a teacher and my last day is the 15th of June, so perhaps the 16th would be the best day for my husband and I.

Pretty sure there are Maine lurkers (come out come out wherever you are), and also THE Mainers, the originals and the brave, are in Kentucky.

mainer

Mar 22, 2002
MaineGirl said:
Is Clinton near Skowhegan?

Yes, I am in Maine, Washington County to be exact, and would consider a Maine DR1 Reunion in a heartbeat. Please bring Presidente and I will bring lobster. If you are near Skowhegan, it's 3 hours away from us. (Not a big deal).

I am a teacher and my last day is the 15th of June, so perhaps the 16th would be the best day for my husband and I.

Pretty sure there are Maine lurkers (come out come out wherever you are), and also THE Mainers, the originals and the brave, are in Kentucky.

We won't be back in Maine until the 23rd of June. We will just miss you. Clinton is on the Northeast side of Waterville, if that is a help. BTW, the kids in Kentucky have been out of school for a week.

Mainer