Project in Las Galeras at La Playita

Jasper

Bronze
Jan 10, 2002
i learned today that there is a project for 60 cabanas to be built. 12 are almost up. workers are doing the roofs this week. anybody know who's behind the project? i heard a spanish or american investor. great view from up there on rincon bay.

backinthedr

Apr 10, 2004
you did say a great view, didnt you??

Didnt know people went to cabanas for the view...atleast around here they dont..then again, thats only my point of view!!??!!

backinthedr

Apr 10, 2004
How do you know?

Oh, I see..So,Is there something on the sign that lets you know which is which or is it purely instinctive???????

Jasper

Bronze
Jan 10, 2002
cabanas

let me correct that. i understand it's a 2-storey house. nothing cheap. would appreciate some intelligent input.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
From this board? Come on!

the theme of "caba?as" was just too tempting for our folks. If you are in Saman?, why not ask the locals? Like the italian there at the little pizza place, or Eddy and Nicole over at Mairenique or the people at Villa Serena?
Or, in town, the local ?yuntamiento" because building permits had to have been issued.

At least those are the easiest sources for info out there...

As to their use? Well he!!, either one is fine, isn't it?

HB :)

Jasper

Bronze
Jan 10, 2002
Hillbilly said:
the theme of "caba?as" was just too tempting for our folks. If you are in Saman?, why not ask the locals? Like the italian there at the little pizza place, or Eddy and Nicole over at Mairenique or the people at Villa Serena?
Or, in town, the local ?yuntamiento" because building permits had to have been issued.

At least those are the easiest sources for info out there...

As to their use? Well he!!, either one is fine, isn't it?

HB :)

i am 3000 miles from samana. looking for an answer. again, it's a project apparently of 60 x 2-storey houses or whatever you want to call them with 8" cinderblocks. if someone has some info, would appreciate hearing it.