The Music Of Fulanito

ms_fernandez

May 31, 2004
I am new to this forum,but I was wondering does anyone listen to the group "fulanito"?Are their music a thing of the past now,or are they still credible?...I WAS JUST WONDERING WHAT THE THOUGHTS ARE ON THEIR MUSIC....SOME PEOPLE I KNOW SAY FULANITO ARE PLAYED OUT..AND SOME PEOPLE SAY THEIR OK.....

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
They are still touring, but I don't think they've gained any ground. They made a stop in Calgary, Alberta, Canada a few months back, so I know they're still trying. They didn't even come on stage until 1:00 in the morning...we were less than pleased after paying $40/ticket, to say the least!

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
aventura didnt start their show in toronto till after midnight, i thought it was cool !

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
la_barbie said:
aventura didnt start their show in toronto till after midnight, i thought it was cool !

Did they play for more than 45 minutes? Fulanito didn't, it was a total ripoff. Besides, if it's a Latino band that will be playing, your audience is going to be mainly Latino...why would your backup band be country then, other than the fact that we were in a country bar. The night sucked.

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
Fulanito

Could be a flash in the pan. Other groups have filled their specific niche with much better music. Right now Don Omar, a regetton vocalist has mixed his own music with Fulanito style backgrounds and is having much better success. Fulanito did not fool the local market. He was seen as a canned product.
Don Omar, however is making waves here and abroad and has a steady fanhood in DR.

TW

Marianopolita

Former Spanish forum Mod 2010-2021
Dec 26, 2003
Hi Trina,

I will send a PM to you. I did not mean to post this.

trina said:
Did they play for more than 45 minutes? Fulanito didn't, it was a total ripoff. Besides, if it's a Latino band that will be playing, your audience is going to be mainly Latino...why would your backup band be country then, other than the fact that we were in a country bar. The night sucked.

ms_fernandez

May 31, 2004
music of the group fulanito...

well I was thinking about going to one of their shows,but alot of my friends say the group sucks,lol..so now i am not sure if i should pay to see the guys in concert?so maybe i should save my money,and spend it on a much better group.what do you guys think?see i am new to their music.but people that have listened to them,say they are played out.
trina said:
They are still touring, but I don't think they've gained any ground. They made a stop in Calgary, Alberta, Canada a few months back, so I know they're still trying. They didn't even come on stage until 1:00 in the morning...we were less than pleased after paying $40/ticket, to say the least!

p1atan0

May 25, 2004
fulanito

I wouldnt pay a dime to see Fulanito I can see those delincuents from Post Avenue any time i go arround there. Now, Aventura is another story i can see those Bronx Bums any day because they bring in the chicks only thing is that they suck Live.