As reported to me just this afternoon

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
A woman that is known to our group was attacked and raped last week. When it was over she told the guy that she had enjoyed it very much and that the rapist was much better than her ageing husband. Perhaps he would return the following Thursday when her hubby was not in town,

The idiot returned and she shot him in the head. "Vengence is best savoured cold."

Neither the Police or the local DA raised an eyebrow.

HB

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Hillbilly said:
A woman that is known to our group was attacked and raped last week. When it was over she told the guy that she had enjoyed it very much and that the rapist was much better than her ageing husband. Perhaps he would return the following Thursday when her hubby was not in town,

The idiot returned and she shot him in the head. "Vengence is best savoured cold."

HB

Ah, but did she shoot him before or AFTER being raped a second time??? Talk about sex killing you!! - Grahame.
Personally (if it IS true) I say good for her for keeping her wits about her after an offensive attack!!

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I'll putit this way. The woman that told me

Is the niece of a Major political and Educational figure. She herself is a very well known socialite. She swears up and down that this is gospel...And I have no reason to doubt it.

HB

Mark1

Mar 17, 2004
backinthedr said:
I really hate to sound stupid..but how do you send a private message??

left-click on the nickname of the poster you want to send a PM, choose from the menu "send a PM ...."

yw :classic:

Tordok

Bronze
Oct 6, 2003
I had heard that lead therapy could cure paraphilic imbeciles. This case proves it to be right on target....

There is no such thing as premeditated self-defense but this one instance, if true, may make the case for it.

- Tordok

KrackedKris

On Vacation!
Apr 8, 2004
Tordok said:
I had heard that lead therapy could cure paraphilic imbeciles. This case proves it to be right on target....

There is no such thing as premeditated self-defense but this one instance, if true, may make the case for it.

- Tordok

Not pre meditated, but "delayed" self defense syndrome is very popular. Many peopel have been found not guilty of killing someone they "feared" would again do them bodily harm in the future if that person had already been the victim of the aforemetioned person

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Apparently

this woman only told her lawyer what had happened. I do not know if she told him what she was going to do.

HB

Tordok

Bronze
Oct 6, 2003
KrackedKris said:
Not pre meditated, but "delayed" self defense syndrome is very popular. Many peopel have been found not guilty of killing someone they "feared" would again do them bodily harm in the future if that person had already been the victim of the aforemetioned person

If she actually "invited" the alleged perpetrator back, then the 'fear' element would be a hard sell. She, of course, can argue the that guy had threatened to return, and that the second time she was simply prepared to deal with him. Poetic justice seems to me, but legally and with the facts as presented she would be facing potential jail time, at least in the U.S. If this kind of "he raped me last week" argument was allowed in courts without having to provide forensic evidence of the sexual assault, you would end up with an epidemic of women-on-men attempted murders, where it all boils down to a "he said/she said" dynamic, if indeed there is a 'he' left to provide testimony.

- Tordok

dms3611

Bronze
Jan 14, 2002
I really enjoyed this story HB..........

.....If true, I am very happy to hear that this "pig" got cut down. Only thing better if we can start seeing public castrations for those sexually preying on children and others unable to defend themselves.

Porthos

May 13, 2004
Wierd story

This story sounds like one of the hoaxes we ussually get on emails. There are a couple (if not several) things that don't fit. First of all, there's nothing here to call for self defense. Revenge is what we have here, and since it was planned, it's even worse (there are terms for this in law, but I don't know them in english). Besides, the only way she could get away with the "self-defense" argument is if the man was (the second time) as agressive as the first time (wich, by the way, I doubt, since he was invited) and of course she cant tell anybody that she clearly invited the man, as well as almost thanked him for their first encounter. Also, the story doesn't say clearly when did she kill the guy (right when she saw him, after they had sex, in case they did it, or when?). Finally, is she telling it just like that? that's very odd.

After I started writting I asked my mother about this, because she's a lawyer, and she told me that the case has all the "agravantes" to make this a criminal case and that the woman could be sentenced to up to 30 years (the maximun in DR). The only thing that could get her away is if the Judge find that: 1) the attack left the woman so shocked that she wasn't in control of herself (but really, after one week?) or 2) the rapist was just the lowest of the lowest (this part I didn't understand very well).

Tom F.

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Coming from Hillbilly in the living section, I would guess it is true. If she has any clout or respect, this seems like a logical chain of events for a very smart women intent on getting back. I was the victim of an almost fatal beating/robbery while I lay in bed while living in the DR. I understand the desire to make that person feel the same pain you did. After almost 6 years, I have no desire to inflict any retribution on my assailants. I would hesitate to criticize this women being I was not the victim of rape but the idiot deserves what he got.

Tordok

Bronze
Oct 6, 2003
Porthos said:
.... The only thing that could get her away is if the Judge find that: 1) the attack left the woman so shocked that she wasn't in control of herself (but really, after one week?) or 2) the rapist was just the lowest of the lowest (this part I didn't understand very well).

#1 is highly improbable; during the second encounter, which she requested, she had already formed a plan of retribution. So she was in control. Good control is what gave her the stamina to pull it trough. An able forensic psychiatrist and a very clever lawyer could try an acute dissociative disorder defense. It would have been triggered by the trauma of the initial episode. She would have to document behavioral changes in the week in between the two incidents to demonstrate a "significant" impairment in the psychosocial functioning of the victim. Neuropsychological sequelae to the rape would have to be documented. And,
#2 this pepetrator is definitely the lowest of the lowest, so therefore, this judge says: absolved!

- Tordok

AlaninDR

Mr. Chunky Skin
Dec 17, 2002
If this is indeed all true, it makes me more proud to be Dominican. Some people just need a "set of lead".