HipHop Clubs in DR

raylusion

Jun 1, 2004
:beard: now that I cleared more doubts of leaving DR when I get there does anybody know where there is any good hiphop or reggaeton clubs at in DR doesn't matter what town(even though i'm staying in Santiago)where are they located at and the names Thanks..

Good Lookin Ray

JDub

Apr 7, 2003
Fusion Rose has hip hop on Thursdays. SeventoSeven has a hip hop night, but I'm not sure what day. I used to know more, but I forgot them. Do a search and type in "Fusion Rose" or just "fusion." I'm sure one of my old posts that contains all the info will come up.

GirlieGirl

Jun 19, 2003
Friday or Saturday Night In Cabarete

Bambu Bar in Cabarete

DJ Block is there on Friday and Saturday Nights playing Hip Hop.

I am hardly impartial though.

GG

Last edited:

R.Dennis

Apr 1, 2004
VIP @ Fusion Rose On Last Thursday Night!

GirlieGirl said:
yeah just grab a lawn chair and sit up on the side of the road

Check out Fusion Rose on thursday nights as well as Trio (for Reggaeton and some hip hop), Me and my 10 friends were in the place this past thursday in the VIP section holding it down. I dropped them a email prior to arrival and since we are from the States they looked out and gave us the best treatment, It was crazy jamming to our favorite hip hop and rap tracks in the DR. But Fusion Rose is definately the place to go to is was packed from wall to wall!

Jon S.

Bronze
Jan 25, 2003
R.Dennis said:
Check out Fusion Rose on thursday nights as well as Trio (for Reggaeton and some hip hop), Me and my 10 friends were in the place this past thursday in the VIP section holding it down. I dropped them a email prior to arrival and since we are from the States they looked out and gave us the best treatment, It was crazy jamming to our favorite hip hop and rap tracks in the DR. But Fusion Rose is definately the place to go to is was packed from wall to wall!

It's packed from wall to wall because its so small........I thought it was alright but I spent more time in the Cuban place across the street and in Atarazana, big a$$ drinks......

R.Dennis

Apr 1, 2004
Nightlife Websites in the DR

R.Dennis said:

For more info on nitelife in the DR, check out htis awesome websites for them... www.uepa.com, www.bonche.com