Hello my DR1'rerrrrr I'M Back

ERICKXSON

Bronze
Dec 24, 2002
www.creambay.com
Just to let you know guys i just moved into a new Apartment in el Millon with a nice view of the area.... i love it is quiet we have light 24/7 and water aswell everything seems cool we have alot of birds around and alot of freaking Mercedes and expensive cars i need to explore a bit to find out where i'm actually living..................................................................

I need new furniture any suggestions?

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
ERICKXSON said:

Soft chairs are nice to sit in and if you?re planning on sleeping, beds are sort of handy :)

Welcome to the neighborhood!

ERICKXSON

Bronze
Dec 24, 2002
www.creambay.com
Thank you LOL!, i love the area

have you been to the ATTIA furniture store on 27th de Febrero? i'm going to check it out tomorrow.......

Last edited:

juanita

Bronze
Apr 22, 2004
ERICKXSON said:
Just to let you know guys i just moved into a new Apartment in el Millon with a nice view of the area.... i love it is quiet we have light 24/7 and water aswell everything seems cool we have alot of birds around and alot of freaking Mercedes and expensive cars i need to explore a bit to find out where i'm actually living..................................................................

Depending the style you are looking for, I would recommend taking a drive to Mega Centro, on the other side of the river and check out Conforama! They have IKEA style furniture at a really good price! And you can get all your under household stuff at La Gran Via which is also in Mega Centro! If you want something closer than I would suggest trying Plaza Lama on the corner of 27 de Febrero and W. Churchill, they have pretty neat stuff also! El Millon is a really good area and you?re not to far from the Mirador for those 5 o?clock walks! Welcome to the neighborhood! :cool: