Best place to stay in SOSUA?

stimpy

Apr 23, 2004
Any recommendations as to where to stay in sosua? I'm looking for a place on the beach, hotel, villa, etc.? A/C, fairly nice, I'm not much for the AI thing, so any suggestions would be appreciated. thank you.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
stimpy said:
Any recommendations as to where to stay in sosua? I'm looking for a place on the beach, hotel, villa, etc.? A/C, fairly nice, I'm not much for the AI thing, so any suggestions would be appreciated. thank you.

What's your budget? They range from US$40-US$2,000 per day.

DRshooter

Apr 23, 2004
stimpy said:

In my opinion...sosua bay. Food is great and you won't be able to get a better view. It right on sosua beach.

MotorCity Mike

Apr 9, 2004
Sosua Bay Hotel

I recently stayed at the Sosua Bay Hotel for 3 nights. The hotel was very nice and right on the beach.

It is close to everything, so I was able to enjoy the restaurants and bars in Sosua. Even though it's an AI, I still partied outside of the resort.

They are running a special for a couple weeks longer. Check out the website at http://www.starzresorts.com/specials.html

MCM

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
You got that right.

DRshooter said:
In my opinion...sosua bay. Food is great and you won't be able to get a better view. It right on sosua beach.
The only other option right on the beach is Sosua by the Sea, which is a nice enough hotel, but Sosua Bay is so much newer.

appleman

Dec 18, 2003
MotorCity Mike said:
I recently stayed at the Sosua Bay Hotel for 3 nights. The hotel was very nice and right on the beach.

It is close to everything, so I was able to enjoy the restaurants and bars in Sosua. Even though it's an AI, I still partied outside of the resort.

MCM

Sosua Bay, and Victorian House are good. Pier Georgio is a nice hotel but no direct access to the beach. I agree with MCM. Stay at Sosua Bay and use that as your base and get out to the bars and other places in town.

Bob H.

sunnyvillas

Blocked due to spamming
Apr 29, 2003
stimpy said:

Hi there,

i think the best question was here is what is your budget?

Sosua by the Sea is a very nice ocean front hotel, that also offers a great AI spearetely, if you like, for only $ 18 per day extra, so if you are a drinker, it's well worth the money. I had booked my ex- hubby to stay there with his girlfriend in the suite and they loved it. They thought it was the best deal for the ocean front property and the $18 well spend for the drinks alone, never mind the food:))
If you need more help with it, do not hesitate to contact me anytime.

Have a good
Rimma