Moving to DR...employment?

CurvyGirlNJ

Jun 3, 2004
Hi everyone... I've been reading your posts and everyone seems to great on here I figured you guys would know the answers best. So here goes. I'm 23 years old with some years of college behind me. I'm planning of moving to DR this summer. I've found some nice/cheap properties in the Sosua area. What do you guys think? Any areas/apartment complexes you recommend?
Also, this is a biggie. Where do I find a job? Any companies you know that are hiring? I speak/read/write fluently in English and Polish and I have an intermediate understanding (speak/read/write) of Spanish. I've worked in many customer service jobs, most recently for the Bank of NY and I also have experience with children/education. Any ideas would be a great help. Thank you so much in advance. You can also email me at polishprincess401@yahoo.com
~Karolina.

GirlieGirl

Jun 19, 2003
I suggest

that you rethink the idea unless you have a solid financial situation.

I am 24... I moved here when I was 23... I could not have done it without my extensive savings.

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
czesc karolina..

Tez jestem polka, I mieszkam narazie w Toronto

ja teraz wyjezdzam do DR na 4 miesciace... mam tam meza...

jak chces sobie na wakacje pojechac to fajnie, ale jak to jest na wstale to lepiej sobie pojedz na pare miescieci i sobie siedz tam, jak bedzie ci sie podobac to w tedy mozesz wrocic.

Ja wracam na wrzesien bo ja koncze w tym roku szkole a potem wyjedzam na wstale tam...

jak chces wiecej informaci to dam ci moj email :

jennifer_la_barbie@hotmail.com