Sunny Villa Apartments? Any Advice?

CurvyGirlNJ

Jun 3, 2004
I'm looking to rent an apartment for 2months in the Sosua area. I've been in contact with someone from XXXXXXXX.com. Has anyone has any experience with these people? They're offering me a one bed apartment from a building called the PAM apartments. From what I can tell on the map it's somewhere near what looks like these streets: David Stern, Alejo Martinez, Ayuntamiento. Any advice? They want $350/month one bed, including ceiling fan (no air), 24 hour electricity, hot and cold water. What do you guys think? Thanks :)

NO FREE ADS!!!!
Thanks
Tim H.

Last edited by a moderator:

CurvyGirlNJ

Jun 3, 2004
I'm looking for a job teaching English. But I'm up for any offers at this point. Have some ideas?

CurvyGirlNJ

Jun 3, 2004
thanks for your responses. although I am getting alot of negative reactions from many people about moving down there and finding a job, I've also heard alot of good. So I'll try to stay positive and I'll post on here and let you know if the theory about "no dominican, no job" is true. Thanks for the replies :)

sunnyvillas

Blocked due to spamming
Apr 29, 2003
What ??? No comment from anyone about XXXXXXXXXXXX.com and moi?????

Eric, Jan, Scott, Minni and many others, I have dealt with , where are you all now????

Ok, ok, I am just joking:))) Relax!

Last edited by a moderator:

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
While I have never rented a place from Rimma we have exchanged email and have had discussions online many times. I believe we have also spoke on the phone. I once rented a friends condo to someone through her.

So my feeling is that Rimma is a nice person and if you haven't heard anything bad about her and since anyone who is not a good person would get their Arse REAMED on this board who deserves it you probably have nothing to lose:)

HOWSTHAT?

Minni

Sep 14, 2003
Just signed on....sorry Rimma.

We rented from sunnyvillaholidays and had a very good outcome. I would definetly recommend them. We rented a villa in Casa Linda and loved it. Would definetly not hesitate to use Rimma's services again.

Minni

sunnyvillas

Blocked due to spamming
Apr 29, 2003
Minni said:
We rented from sunnyvillaholidays and had a very good outcome. I would definetly recommend them. We rented a villa in Casa Linda and loved it. Would definetly not hesitate to use Rimma's services again.

Minni

Care to sign the new guestbook we have on the website now:)))

ecarignan

Jan 9, 2003
www.commtech.ca
Sorry Rimma, haven't been on DR1 for a month or so. Rimma is the best I've dealt with. She has been renting our house in the DR for more than 1 year now and looking forward to doing business with Sunny Villa Holidays.

Would have no problems recommending her. She is a good person and has been doing this for a long time.

Eric Carignan

sunnyvillas

Blocked due to spamming
Apr 29, 2003
ecarignan said:
Sorry Rimma, haven't been on DR1 for a month or so. Rimma is the best I've dealt with. She has been renting our house in the DR for more than 1 year now and looking forward to doing business with Sunny Villa Holidays.

Would have no problems recommending her. She is a good person and has been doing this for a long time.

Eric Carignan

Dear Eric,

Thank you so much for the praise and the kind words.
It is a pleasure to work with owners like you also.

Talk to you soon!