Dont cook tonight, just get your ***

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
What time? How many people come every night? Any interesting fights? Anyone gets offended? Please fill me on the info.
AZB

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
AZB said:
What time? How many people come every night? Any interesting fights? Anyone gets offended? Please fill me on the info.
AZB

Gawd you're such an old lady!

Chester4

*** Sin Bin ***
Feb 12, 2004
Go Go Go ?????

Escott said:
to chat! NOW CHAT GO GO GO

Escott....... Please explain ...... I know I am from England ..... but..... what are you trying to say here??? :confused:

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Chester4 said:
Escott....... Please explain ...... I know I am from England ..... but..... what are you trying to say here??? :confused:
Right next to USER CP on the menu bar is a button called "CHAT". The night I posted this we had about 20 people in chat and they were "Chatting".

You sure you are from England? You sound very American! Ask your son or daughter to operate the computer for you so you can get to Chat next time. That is why Gawd gave children to us you know.

Escott

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
Escott said:
Right next to USER CP on the menu bar is a button called "CHAT". The night I posted this we had about 20 people in chat and they were "Chatting".

You sure you are from England? You sound very American! Ask your son or daughter to operate the computer for you so you can get to Chat next time. That is why Gawd gave children to us you know.

Escott
Scott Ive tried and tried and I cant get into Chat, Ive added Java etc and followed all the advice on the help menu but I cant get on, any ideas?

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Ladybird said:
Scott Ive tried and tried and I cant get into Chat, Ive added Java etc and followed all the advice on the help menu but I cant get on, any ideas?

What "exactly" is the problem?

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Ladybird said:
Whether I click on main room or main chat I never get a response?? surely there must be others there sometimes Robert?

Maybe the chat room is empty when you are going in?

If you can see the main_room etc buttons then you are having no problems.

I suggest you schedule a chat or join one of the scheduled chats.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Let's see!!

Robert said:
Maybe the chat room is empty when you are going in?

If you can see the main_room etc buttons then you are having no problems.

I suggest you schedule a chat or join one of the scheduled chats.
Actually, if I am not mistaken, she WAS in the chat only a few nights ago. I was there with johnsr and others for hours and her name was on the user's column. She did not say a word for hours. Maybe I was dreaming but she was there!!!!!!!. Nobody was talking to her, though!