Two Weeks In The Dr And A Car Accident

ERICKXSON

Bronze
Dec 24, 2002
www.creambay.com
two JEVITOS (rich kids looking in brand new cars) were drag racing on 27th de Febrero AVE. last night and one lost control crashing into the passenger side of the vehicle i was driving, pushing me against the sidewalk blowing up my tires and then leaving the scene, how u like that for a welcoming to the neighborhood.

what a night..................................................i hate DR driving............

quejeyoke

Jun 20, 2004
drung racing

Drag racing in the narrow SD streets is a dangerous problem for all as you found out. Unfortunately, these young, rich, testosterone laden tigueres come out in their very fast cars to the hang out spots and after pounding alcohol the Schumaker in them comes out to see who got what. Their race track is any major ave. people hang out at. Amazingly, some body always manages to loose control and hug a tree, mow people down or slam into another car. If they survive the accident, hawling a55 away from the scene is the order of the day, if they wreck the car you driving you better have your fastest sneakers on as you will have chase down that driver on foot and drag him back to the scene for damage assesment and hold him hostage until a parent shows up to figure out how to pay for your damages. Good thing you're alrite but bad epidemic.

KrackedKris

On Vacation!
Apr 8, 2004
I gutsa know

:ermm:
ERICKXSON said:
Thank you for your replies, the only good thing about the accident was that with less than $40 usd i was able to fix the whole car.

I have to know how your car was hit so hard you were pushed sidewys into a curb and blew tires and cost only $40.00 USD to repair????

Oche

Jan 6, 2004
You all make it sound as if it was some kind of surprise to find "drunken MFs" racing around in wide avenues in SD at any given day. In fact i find that foreigners adapting to the actual DR hellhood encounter many less problems, obstacles, accidents, or whatever you might call it, than what they should be encountering being the country in a state of general chaos due to severe internal economic crisis. Besides what can you expect from a country that gives away cuba libres at the airport to all incoming travellers once they get off the airplanes?. Btw sorry to hear about your car accident. You want payback? search for the cars (if you remember the descriptions of the cars) at Lincoln Avenue on a Friday/Saturday night. There's a 30-40% chance you'll get to see those mothers. Get their license plates and file a complaint through the police at least to see them scared to death when they see the police tracking down the owners of those drag racing vehicles. Welcome to the DR!.