gatillo alegre has been set loose on villamella, delivering justice the dominican way

Beatnut

Jun 4, 2004
woah, he's got like 10 tigueres under his belt..THE GUYS IN HIS EARLY 20'S.

hay que matarlo a todos.

its a barberic way of putting it, but for gods sake, jails are overloaded and i just saw a thread of a guy who had an aids infected tiguere roaming around his house.

gettem gatillo, im behind ya, ha.

Mephs

Sep 11, 2003
That's brutal...

...and I guess he's got plenty of work with the latest wave of dominicanyor that's been sent to the island. If this guy ever gets a hotline number of some sort make sure you post it here.

quejeyoke

Jun 20, 2004
tigueres con corbata

Finally a street sweeper rises up. I hope this young gun and his band of tigueres stay alive for a while as there is plenty of tigueres malos to wipe out.

KrackedKris

On Vacation!
Apr 8, 2004
quejeyoke said:
Finally a street sweeper rises up. I hope this young gun and his band of tigueres stay alive for a while as there is plenty of tigueres malos to wipe out.

I guess I missed soemthing: waht is going on with this cop?

quejeyoke

Jun 20, 2004
gatillo alegre (or trigger happy) is supposedly some sort of rough neck young cop that takes matters into his own hands kicking *** and taking names, fighting crime, saving lives, taming thugs, maintaining the peace, enforcing the law. That's exactly what SD had been missing ain't it!?? :rambo: