politics

sandmans7

Jun 6, 2004
kind of old but Im really sorry that Fernandez won.
To all my countrymen, DR is probably one of the worst countries when it comes to electing presidents. People talk **** about Hipolito, but out of certain attributes ive seen all these years i say one thing, yeah he's a campesino, yeah he hasent been the best speaker at times, but he knows where he comes from at least. Leonel is a known theif and he's gonna steal again and again. People say Leonel is more educated, yeah, it means he just knows how to steal alot smarter. Hope that for the hope of our country, someone that really wants to help, comes into power.

Just expressing my opinion,
Thanks all

project9

May 29, 2004
Yup, and Hipolito is so honest and respects so much the country's constitution. And on top of that he(Hipolito) is a man of his word.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Loss of memory???

sandmans7 said:
kind of old but Im really sorry that Fernandez won.
To all my countrymen, DR is probably one of the worst countries when it comes to electing presidents. People talk **** about Hipolito, but out of certain attributes ive seen all these years i say one thing, yeah he's a campesino, yeah he hasent been the best speaker at times, but he knows where he comes from at least. Leonel is a known theif and he's gonna steal again and again. People say Leonel is more educated, yeah, it means he just knows how to steal alot smarter. Hope that for the hope of our country, someone that really wants to help, comes into power.

Thanks all
Have you forgotten some of Hippo's election promises 4 years ago?
Give every Campesino 1,000 pesos, a gas stove, a gas tank, get rid of cellular phones and that gringos were of no use to him as they couldn't vote?
Have you forgotten El Burro at his inauguration in the church, twice being picked up on camera while picking his nose?
Surely you remember the pesos being at 16.5 to 1 when his highness took power.
I understand the concept that a more intelligent man might be more resourceful about stealing, but is it not worse when a dictator wannabe get's control of a country, passes a criminal law saying that you are not allowed to call him or his cronies thieves, then proceeds to empty the piggybank, all while he has no idea how to produce revenue.
You can't squeeze blood from a stone.
Is it not better to have an intelligent man who can govern the country like a business, as it really is, and generate revenue?

samiam

Bronze
Mar 5, 2003
sandmans7 said:
but out of certain attributes ive seen all these years i say one thing, yeah he's a campesino, yeah he hasent been the best speaker at times, but he knows where he comes from at least.
Thanks all

Thats the problem with Dominicans! Too pre-occupied thinking about where they came from and no one has a freakin clue about where they want to go.
About Hipolito: Good riddance to bad rubbish!!
About Leonel: nothing left to steal, Hipolito acabo con to'
This will definately go down as the worst president in our history.
As a matter of fact, I think I'll do my little poll of sorts.

BTW

Thanks to Hipolito's government other people who decided to voice their opinion where shut, unlike you. Try and carry out a poll between Leonel vs the devil and see if you're going to end up in jail or not.