Health Insurance

kelly2

Mar 10, 2004
I am a US citizen looking to move to the DR for 1 year. I am wondering if anyone has experience with Health Insurance that you can purchase for when you are travelling abroad. If I keep mine it will be about $250 per month.

Thanking you in advance!

neillcin

Feb 26, 2005
Health insurance

Hillbilly said:
Email me and I'll give you a couple of contacts. You choose.

HB

Hello,
I, too, would like some info on health insurance, when and if you have time. I am moving to DR from the U.S. in late April (2005) and will be living near Lago Enriquillo with my Dominican husband. My current health insurance (for just me, a 50 year old female) is $400 per month! And Jose (40)has no insurance. Thank you for your time. I hope to meet you one day.
Cindy

Naufrago

Sep 1, 2004
Since this thread is titled "Health Insurance" I thought I would ask my question here too.

I need to choose my Health Plan at work, The cheaper plan has the same coverage but the choice of Hospitals/Clinics is limited. I was wondering which Hospitals/Clinics in SD would be considered the better choices. Also which Hospitals would be the best in an emergency for my family, God Forbid. I live around UASD. However, I would drive the extra distance for the best treatment center. Thanks Guys.