Something New To Dr1.com Novellas

Jun 5, 2004
I am writting a Novella and I am planning to post it here at DR1.com Its going to be something very intense where every second counts. The novel Starts in DR but a sudden change happens Today I will post The characthers list and the first part of a preview. POST ANYTHING YOU WANT. THIS NOVEL IS GOING TO BE POSTED MOST LIKELY Everyday or every 2 days after each posting it will say when the next Posting will come. THE BEST THING IS THAT YOU DECIDE WHAT WILL HAPPEN AS THE NOVEL GOES. SUPPORT THIS NOVEL I HOPE U ENJOY IT. IT WILL BE ABOUT 55 CHAPTERS. IT IS FOUR INTO ONE Kids living an adult life 4 brothers totally different. SAY ANYTHING U WANT ABOUT IT. SUPPORT DOMINICAN LITERATURE.

Jun 5, 2004
Characthers of DR1 novel 4 INTO 1

4 into 1

Meet the family: (Characters)

Jose Perez - 12 years old mean bad has the worst grades in the school. Will Jose ever get to be the preferred one of the family? Will he defeat anybody that gets on his way?

Arnaldo Perez - Also 12 the hyper one he just cannot stay still. Will Arnaldo lead Jose threw the right way or will they be rivals?

Carlos Perez - 12 years old always scared of everything likes being alone. Will Carlos be able to get out of his own world and be a normal person?

Rafael Perez - 12 years old the brightest student in the school. He is fair and square and he likes to help out other people. Will Rafael change and be as mean as Jose?

Paulina Martinez - 35 years old yes she is too good to be true just like her son Rafael. Will Paulina survive all the suffering that awaits her?

Rosa Martinez - 38 years old the type of person that you will not like to meet. Even do, she is very beautiful she is very mean. Will Rosa get to defeat Paulina and be the owner of the Perez/Martinez house and all its fortune?

Angel Perez - 40 years old A drug dealer father of Arnaldo, Jose. Carlos and Rafael but in the inside he is extremely nice. Will Angel recognize the real him before is too late?

Angelo Perez - 40 years old Angel?s twin for love Angelo will do anything. Will love mean death to Angelo?

Natalia Garcia - 13 years old Good and handsome but just don?t try to step on her because she will step on you. Will love change Natalia all around?

Leo Garcia - 12 years old Natalia?s brother cannot hold anything in his mouth he likes fighting. Will Leo overcome all the problems that he has before it is too late?

Emilia Garcia - 34 years old Gabriela?s best friend Leo and Natalia?s mother brave and strong but when it comes to her husband she gives an 360 degree change. Will Emilia give a stop to all the problems she has forever?

Patricia Perez 24 years old Angel and Gabriela?s daughter Patricia can be cheated easily Will an tragedy damage her life?

Mildred Valdez - 27 years old the Perez/Martinez house maid she has too many ?Problems?. Will all of Mildred?s lies come to an end someday?

Fernando Camilo - 21 years old He is good and real deep but he doesn?t show it. Will Fernando know the truth before it is too late?

Mirka Palos - 63 years old the witch Rosa?s best friends. She knows and has many secrets. Will mirka finally open her eyes and tell all the secrets?

The ghetto/Dominican club - all members from class 703. A group of 9 students. Arnaldo, Paula, Diana, Miguel, Steven, Jelisa, Leo, Natalia and Yamilis Will the ghetto club learn the lesson before ___________ comes back?

Ricardo Calderon - 12 years old the ghetto club and Perez family rival Will Ricardo come back and do what he has planned?

* There are other characters in the novel not all of them are listed

Jun 5, 2004
First Part Of The Preview Posting Of Second Part Will Be 6/10 At About 11am

Before the suffrage begins

It was on a late afternoon in the year 1970. Marta was screaming to her lungs she was calling Ramona "Ramona pendeja ven te estoy esperando voy a salir" Ramona answers " Manita no me llames pendeja porfavor ahi voy" Marta was getting ready to go to the city (Santiago) to buy some clothing with Richard which was her man. Ramona was coming up the hill with two buckets of water and one bucket of clothing. Paulina (Ramona?s daughter) was playing with a stick Barbie (Maria palito) all up until Rosa came slapped her and started screaming " mami mira esta fangosa me esta dando aaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" Marta came and started pulling Paulina. Then Ramona came and said " Que le haces a mi nina?". Richard came in his luxurus car. "Marta are you ready to go ?" Richard says. "Yes babe just give me one second ill be right out there I have to deal with a little pain now" "oh ok. Let me guess is it Paulina giving you all that trouble ?"Richard says "Yes shes pulling my princess hair" After Marta slapped Paulina until she got tired , she took Marta shooping. They went shooping every week but, this week was different they bought extra clothing because Marta was going to Acapulco, Mexico. On this trip Rosa was not going because it was there fifth "hunnymoon" and the trip was extremely long. They were going in Richard?s private plane. The day came for Marta to leave for Acapulco. That day Marta left to Acapulco Marta left instructions for Ramona one of them was to keep Paulina 100 feet away from her daughter. Another rule was to have a separate refrigirator because she did not want to get the germs that supposedly Ramona and Paulina ate. While in Acapulco Marta called Ramona and she toolled her "Ay malnacida no sabes de lo que te estas perdiendo_Oye ten mucho cuidado como tratas a mi nina querida si a ella le pasa alguna se mueren tu y tu hija apestosa." Ramona answers "No, no te procupes hermanita querida que Rosa esta muy bien." "ponmela" Marta said. When Rosa got on the phone all of a sudden she started crying. She told her mother "Mamita querida ven pronto no sabes todo lo que aqua estoy sufriendo me estan pegando mucho no aguanto mas." A problem happened and the phone clicked. Marta was going to explode she called again but nobody picked up the phone there Marta thought that there was something going wring and that she had to go back to the Dominican Republic as soon as possible. She teels Richard all that happens and Richard tells her "Baby you know how kids lie you know that your sister will never do something like that she is too scared of what you might do to her. That same day Richaed confesed something extremely important to Marta he told him a truth that will change her all around. He said. "Honey I want to tell you that I love you but I also want to tell you that Paulina is my daughter therefore Rosa and Paulina are half sister." There was a deep silence and Richard was wating for the worst reaction ever but instead he got " Oh baby do not worry about it everything is alright". In Acapulco Richard and Marta spended 17 days and then in the evening at around 6:30 they departed from the Acapulco International Airport. They were heading to Santo Domingo Las Americas International Airport where Richard lives. The Pilot arrived quite late and he tells Richard "Mr. I prefer that we fly tomorrow because I was wathcing the weather in the Dominican Republic and it is not very good it is also very late. Richard answers " No my wife wants to leave today and that is why I pay you." They departed at 7:21 pm and it was estimated for them to arrive at 11:02 pm. For the first three hours the flight was good not much change. All of a sudden The captain says "Mr and Ms. Moore It is suggested that you wear your seat belts we are entering the Mona passage and there is going to be a lot of turbulence there" Richard wore the seat belt but Marta refused to do so. As time passed the turbulence began becoming bigger and bigger and Marta began getting scared. She wore the seat belt rapidly and for ones in her life she started to pray.Richard didn?t know what was going to happen. There was almost no visibility. Things were not going right. The captain said "Mr. And Ms. Moore I believe that we are going to crash" There was not much able to do. The plane kept moving rarely. The plane went up and down up and down everything was crazy. For once Marta felt that the plane engine stopped working she screamed "NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOO my daughter without a mother NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO" Eveeyboby was wating for the worst. In Santo Domingo Las Americas International Airport the planes were not able to land. All planes heading to Las Americas International were diverted to Cibao International Airport in Santiago, Dominican Republic. All of a sudden the plane started to decend. Marta got very exicited. She saw land. They were arriving at the airport.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
This looks interesting :) but before we really get into it.

Word of warning to the idiots!
Hijacking or childish acts in this thread and you will have your access removed for at least 5 chapters, might be a week, might be a month.

Above post: Can you please space out the text so it's easier to read, thanks.

Ok, let the fun begin...

thick_neck

*** Sin Bin ***
Apr 6, 2004
Mona passage? From Acapulco?

Get creative with character naming: give them middle names and/or add apellidos maternos; stay away from common first names.

Y what about los cinco sentidos?

Last edited:

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
No matter how Dominicans go through the Mona Passage they always have problems?
It must be like the Bermuda Triangle :)

What did they buy in Acapulco, sort of a short trip?

Tordok

Bronze
Oct 6, 2003
The captain informed the passengers that the load on the plane was too heavy to make a landing under the severe weather conditions ahead. Furthermore, the control tower had radioed in using an inversor because CDE had cut the power. Fuel was low thus landing in Puerto Plata was out of the question. The only option was to dispose of the heaviest items on board and pray hard to the virgencita de la Altagracia.

Marta did not want to part with the 40lbs. set of gold tortilla presses she had acquired at the hotel gift shop. She had promised her neighbor. Richard, on the other hand, remembered with angst how the pilot had warned him about those really heavy bags that he wouldn't let anyone else carry. What was in those bags? Mart knew better than to inquire Richard about his things, but with this man anything was possible. Was it the smuggled Toltec figurines
they had fantasized about on eBay? Acapulco gold? Decisions needed to be made, and pronto.

Forbeca

Bronze
Mar 5, 2003
Very interesting. Can't wait to read if Marta w/ rat on Richard, or would she get rid of her own stuff instead.

Tordok said:
The captain informed the passengers that the load on the plane was too heavy to make a landing under the severe weather conditions ahead. Furthermore, the control tower had radioed in using an inversor because CDE had cut the power. Fuel was low thus landing in Puerto Plata was out of the question. The only option was to dispose of the heaviest items on board and pray hard to the virgencita de la Altagracia.

Marta did not want to part with the 40lbs. set of gold tortilla presses she had acquired at the hotel gift shop. She had promised her neighbor. Richard, on the other hand, remembered with angst how the pilot had warned him about those really heavy bags that he wouldn't let anyone else carry. What was in those bags? Mart knew better than to inquire Richard about his things, but with this man anything was possible. Was it the smuggled Toltec figurines
they had fantasized about on eBay? Acapulco gold? Decisions needed to be made, and pronto.

URock

Feb 10, 2003
Good story so far....

Any chance that you could write the English translation after the Spanish text? Also, paragraphs would make the reading MUCH easier on the eyes. Thanks

Tordok

Bronze
Oct 6, 2003
footonote: in the year 1970 there was a CDE but no inversores, the Puerto Plata airport as we know it today did not exist, and obviously there was no eBay. My aplogies to the original author (apdomini100max) for the anachronistic mistakes.

I failed to pay attention, but hey it still could be rescued by some creative use of flashbacks and time-warps here or there. Maybe Marta is a futurologist on acid, or she is mixing the past and the present as her life flashes in what could be the last few seconds of her life......

Tordok

Bronze
Oct 6, 2003
suggestion to those of us planning on posting on the storyline: let us use boldtype or italics for the actual text of the story and regular type for comments. i think this will make it a bit less confusing. Robert, what do you suggest?
- Tordok

Jun 5, 2004
I Will try my best to do a translation

I will do my best to do a translation. Soon there will be pools about what is going to happen etc Dont forget tomorow at about 11am the last part of the preview. Thanks

Jun 5, 2004
Tordok said:

Lol I like that

Jun 5, 2004
Lets do this lets leave thsi forum for opinions

Please leave this forum for opinions and I will do another one with the story and I will use online translator to do the translating. The online translator might not be as good as a literal translation but i will try to fix things here and there . PLEASE DO NOT POST ANYTHING ON THE OTHER FORUM I WILL LEAVE THIS FORUM FOR EVERYTHING BUT THE STORY

THANKS
ANY QUESTIONS????????????? POST THEM

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
apdomini100max said:
Please leave this forum for opinions and I will do another one with the story and I will use online translator to do the translating. The online translator might not be as good as a literal translation but i will try to fix things here and there . PLEASE DO NOT POST ANYTHING ON THE OTHER FORUM I WILL LEAVE THIS FORUM FOR EVERYTHING BUT THE STORY

THANKS
ANY QUESTIONS????????????? POST THEM

Sounds fine to me. I will make sure the other thread stays clean.

Jun 5, 2004
Second Part of preview has been posted

The second part of the preview has already been posted in spanish and in english. the first actual novel chapter will be posted TODAY 6/10 AT 10 PM. One hour before for those members who have aol I will be having a chat session. More info on that at 9PM Today. Read the second part of the preview and see what happens with the Perez family.

Thanks

Last edited:
Jun 5, 2004
First Chapter Has Been Posted!!!!!

The first chapter has been posted.The second chapther will be posted on Monday 6/14 at about 5pm. What do you think will happen will Rosa take this opportunity to kill Paulina ?????????????????????? Give your opinion It will be appreciated The first poll about the novel will take place 6/28 so stay tune to what is happening?

Give your opinion make your voice be heard.

Jun 5, 2004
2nd chapter has been posted

The second chapter has been posted in both spanish and english. On 6/16 at 730pm the third chapter will be posted

Thanks