Worst president we've had in the DR

samiam

Bronze
Mar 5, 2003
I remember a while back something about the best prez we've had in the DR and why. I wanted to do something similar about who you think is the worst prez we've ever had and 3 reasons why.

Just for kicks and for posterity, I guess. So in 4 years we can look back at this and see where we where then (err, now) as oppossed to where we will be in 2008.

So, let the sport commence!!!

Worst Prez:

HIPOLITO MEJIA DOMINGUEZ - PRD

Why?
Too much arrogance.
No Purpose or plan of government.
Too much Compa?erismo can be as bad (or worse) as too much comesolismo.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
At least during the 18 years that I have been here, Hipo Mejia is far and away the worst.

mariposa

May 19, 2004
Hipolito has been the worst:

1. No sense of expression and no decent vocabulary
2. Thief, will leave our poor country dried of even guayabas
3. Just plain embarrasing that he represented DR during international events

p1atan0

May 25, 2004
Hipo?

I don't mean to sound like an A$$ Hole but Dominicans always want everything given to them, starting with jobs, food, and even electricity. Infact the only reason Dominicans vote for a cirtain person is not for the well being of the country, its because either themselves or a family member or a friend will be handed some kind of job in office, and they feel that they can benefit from that gain.

Before I vote for Hipo I rather see a Communist Government.

Who knows? Perhaps if we can get a few years of that perhaps dominicans will get off their a$$es and do something for themselves.

p1

samiam

Bronze
Mar 5, 2003
p1atan0 said:
I don't mean to sound like an A$$ Hole but Dominicans always want everything given to them, starting with jobs, food, and even electricity. Infact the only reason Dominicans vote for a cirtain person is not for the well being of the country, its because either themselves or a family member or a friend will be handed some kind of job in office, and they feel that they can benefit from that gain.
p1
\
I think the problem is a great deal of dominicans vote on the basis of a political party, not understanding or knowing what that party really stands for./ Yes, I mean the PRD. (which, BTW, should be banned)!

mariposa

May 19, 2004
Platano, I don't know which Dominicans you are referring to, but in my family everyone works very hard for the things they have and for what we want, please don't generalize b/c a few Dominicans like things for free, who doesn't? But at the same time, I like deserving the things that I have, thus the hard work.

Oche

Jan 6, 2004
These people (PRD) are like locusts, they wreck the nation's harvest for their own good, it's amazing how in every government of these cannibals the country goes backwards at least 15 years. The 1982-1986 PRD government was another awful period not as bad as this one but it certainly did a lot of damage to the country.

Worst president: HIPOLITO MEJIA DOMINGUEZ

p1atan0

May 25, 2004
A few Dominicans?

Mariposa,
If it was only a few Dominicans the country would not be in the state its in. What do you think the Electric problem is? The electrical problem is the easiest to Resolve. But since none of those people want to pay, all of us have to suffer.

"El Dominicano siempre quiere un DAO"

mariaobetsanov

Jan 2, 2002
Right on the money!

early on I was put-off the board for reffering to the present president as an ***-donkey they tooked for real end. The guy has no class even if he is rich in money. these two things sometimes don't come together. He was and still is an embaressment, when presenting himself. Someone should take him to a polishing or finishing school. He is not a diplomat, nor will ever be. El burro mete la pata.

One does not learn "class" at the university, one is either born into or learns it by life experiences. He act like it does not matter to him that he is abrasive.