DR here we come

PrincessTT

Jun 7, 2004
I am so excited to go back to the Dominican Republic. I went for the first time in Febuary and had a blast. The Second time I went was in March with my best girl! We stayed in cabarete and had AN AWSOME time. It is a very small town, but you meet LOTS of people and it is very close to Sosua and 30 minutes to Puerto Plata. We ar returing for the trid time this Saturday (june 12). Our girls are going to be picking us up from the Air Port. Bambu and Onno's is where we will be spending most of our nights, and our days will be visiting Nana, and our otherfriends and chillin on the beautiful beach. Holy I can't wait.

aj2

Jun 5, 2004
[PrincessTT]I am so excited to go back to the Dominican Republic. I went for the first time in Febuary and had a blast. The Second time I went was in March with my best girl! We stayed in cabarete and had AN AWSOME time. It is a very small town, but you meet LOTS of people and it is very close to Sosua and 30 minutes to Puerto Plata. We ar returing for the trid time this Saturday (june 12). Our girls are going to be picking us up from the Air Port. Bambu and Onno's is where we will be spending most of our nights, and our days will be visiting Nana, and our otherfriends and chillin on the beautiful beach. Holy I can't wait.

If you have time to visit another place, i recomend you to go to the city(santo domingo).The nightlife is asome in the city and you going to meet great people.

PrincessTT

Jun 7, 2004
aj2 said:
[PrincessTT]I am so excited to go back to the Dominican Republic. I went for the first time in Febuary and had a blast. The Second time I went was in March with my best girl! We stayed in cabarete and had AN AWSOME time. It is a very small town, but you meet LOTS of people and it is very close to Sosua and 30 minutes to Puerto Plata. We ar returing for the trid time this Saturday (june 12). Our girls are going to be picking us up from the Air Port. Bambu and Onno's is where we will be spending most of our nights, and our days will be visiting Nana, and our otherfriends and chillin on the beautiful beach. Holy I can't wait.

If you have time to visit another place, i recomend you to go to the city(santo domingo).The nightlife is asome in the city and you going to meet great people.

Thanks a lot...my girl friend and I were planning on going for two days and one night, but maybe next time when we got for two weeks. We have a lot of information on the city.
Thanks again